Chapter 19

"I was waiting for you last night", Olivia said as Spencer was nibbling on her ear, it had been almost two months since Spencer moved home after the trial and it had been bliss. Days they spent with Corey but nights belonged to Spencer and Olivia, "I had Valentine's Day preparation to make", Spencer said. "Happy Valentine's Day baby", Spencer said, climbing on top of Olivia and she melted from Spencer's kisses. Olivia didn't know how she lived without Spencer for three years as he had made such a big difference in Olivia and Corey's life in such a short time, "Happy Valentine's Day", Olivia replied breathlessly. Alicia and Clay were imprisoned for drug trafficking and Clay had been charged with domestic violence against Layla, "baby, not this morning", Olivia said. "Corey will be in here any second", Olivia whispered as Spencer's hands went underneath Olivia's oversized T-shirt and his lips travelled to her neck, "you made him excited about this holiday". Even though Spencer and Olivia have been living apart for three years and weren't in the best place at times, Spencer made sure Olivia got a gift from Corey on Valentine's Day, "there's my Valentine", Olivia said when Corey knocked on the door before coming in. "Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy", Corey shouted running into his parents' bedroom and jumping on the bed before hugging Olivia, "thank you baby boy", Olivia said. "What about me", Spencer said pretending to be angry, but Olivia knew that Corey saw right through his father's act as he made himself comfortable between his parents and fist-punched Spencer, "Happy Valentine's Day Daddy", Corey said. Olivia didn't need any gifts, seeing her son happy in the morning and waking up next to Spencer was all she needed, "we need to make breakfast before school", Spencer said, tickling Corey's stomach. "Now I can see why you were late to bed", Olivia said peaking Spencer's lips, there was a banner in Corey's messy handwriting saying "Happy Valentine's Day", and a big bouquet of red roses, "you both spoiled me". "I'm not going attempt helping", Olivia said pouring a cup of tea and picking up her phone to take a video of Spencer and Corey's hard work to send it to their family, "Daddy cooks better Mommy", Corey said cheekily. Olivia checked her emails, it was difficult being a freelance journalist again, it has gotten very competitive in the last few years, "what's wrong", Spencer asked. "I was nominated for Journalism of the Year", Olivia said confused, she looked at the application form but didn't get around to it, the only reason she knew about the award was that Noah wanted to apply by doing a story about Spencer, "babe, I saw you looking at the application and we apply for you", Spencer grinning. "Isn't that right, little man", Spencer said and Corey nodded, Olivia laughed because she knew that Corey didn't know what his parents were talking about, he was just agreeing with Spencer, "the ceremony is in a few weeks ", Olivia said. "Noah is also nominated", Olivia said looking at Corey and Spencer who had the same expression on their faces, Olivia wasn't looking forward to seeing Noah either, "baby boy Noah can't upset you anymore". "Aren't you looking forward to your sleepover with GG", Olivia said, Spencer and Olivia had a booking at the Beverly Hills hotel for a belated Valentine's Day date and Corey had been asking to stay at his grandparents' house, "yes, I don't see GG and Pops all the time anymore", Corey said grinning. "We have a date this afternoon", Olivia said, she and Corey had a tradition to have to go out on Valentine's Day something that Grace used to do with her boys when they were younger. "Are you you coming with Daddy", Corey asked. Olivia had asked Spencer to come with them but didn't want to break the tradition, "I have a date with GG", Spencer said.

"I didn't know that you would still be here", Spencer said walking into the house after taking Corey to school and seeing Olivia on her laptop at the kitchen bench, Corey was he was looking forward to his sleepover with his grandparents, "I can't believe you apply for the award", Olivia said. "Corey will be so proud when you win", Spencer said smiling before kissing Olivia, Spencer couldn't wait to spend a night with Olivia alone and not worry about Corey feeling left out, "if I win", Olivia said, breathless. Spencer went into the pantry and came out with Olivia's Valentine's gift, "I planned to give you this for Christmas gift", Spencer said, he was so selfish before the trial, that Spencer didn't get Olivia anything for Christmas. "Baby it's too much", Olivia said, looking at the gold necklace with a diamond S, O and C on it, "we can add to it one day", Spencer said kissing Olivia. "We'll have to add to it in less than nine months", Olivia said giggling as she showed him a positive pregnancy test, "baby, we are pregnant", Spencer shouted in excitement as he grabbed Olivia and spun her around making her giggle. "I took a test a few days ago", Olivia said, Spencer knew that Olivia was as bad as Corey at keeping secrets, but he didn't suspect anything, "I thought that it would be a nice gift". "It's the best gift", Spencer said kissing Olivia, Spencer couldn't believe it, not that long ago he thought was going to jail and now Olivia was pregnant, "you haven't had morning sickness", Spencer said. Spencer remembered Olivia experienced bad morning sickness with Corey, "I have been tired", Olivia said. "But I haven't been getting much sleep", Olivia said, Spencer had to admit that he and Olivia made love most nights, but another thought occurred to him and he felt terrible this this. "Baby, I know that we haven't been on birth control", Spencer said slowly, but Olivia cupped Spencer's face and kissed him, "this is not Noah's baby", Olivia said. Olivia was honest with him about sleeping with Noah when Spencer gave up on them, "I had a period after being with Noah", Olivia said. "This is our baby", Spencer whispered as Olivia put her hand on her stomach, in that moment of doubt Spencer made up that he was going to raise the baby regardless, "I would have raised it as mine own", Spencer said as Olivia kissed him letting her tongue explore Spencer's mouth, "I know that you would", Olivia said.