four. you're such a heavenly view

Volume One.

iv. you're such a heavenly view.

"I don't feel like going to the dance," Estella huffed as she hung upside down on her bed

"I don't feel like going to the dance," Estella huffed as she hung upside down on her bed. She looked up at Moon, who was doing her makeup.

"Come on, Star. It'll be fun, plus I really love our costumes so we better go."

Estella huffed as she stared at Moon. She was about to retort when Izzy burst into her room. The older girl laid down next to her sister, "Hey Moon."

"Hey, Izzy."

"Who's the mystery boy?" Izzy questioned her sister as she turned toward her.

Estella rolled her eyes, trying to suppress a smile at the mention of Miguel. "A new nerd acquaintance I made."

"Mhm... for acquaintances, you were smiling quite a lot," Izzy hummed. Moon turned toward the pair with a grin.

"See, I told her the exact thing!"

Estella huffed and rolled her eyes, " It's true! We were talking about Little women. You know how I get when someone talks about it."

Izzy shrugged her shoulders with a coy smile, "Alright, if you say so."

The older girl got up off the bed and left the room before Estella could retort.

Moon giggled at the girl's, and Estella narrowed her eyes at her best friend.

The two got ready and left for the dance.

"It's so cold for this outfit," Estella complained as the pair walked toward the school. Moon rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"Oh, hush. You know you love the costume as much as I do."

Estella rolled her eyes, not replying. The two soon arrived at the cafeteria, where the dance was being held.

The girls spotted Sam and Yasmine, making their way over toward them. Yasmine gaped at Estella as she walked over. The bloned might have been annoyed with her, but that didn't change the fact that her costume looked really good.

The four conversed as they drank their punch. Estella looked up, spotting Eli and Demetri, as well as a boy dressed as a skeleton.

She excused herself and walked over to the trio.

Miguel looked up, gaping as he saw Estella walk their way. She was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful in her costume.