Chapter 1

HEYY THANK YOU FOR CLICKING THE STORY💜

I hope you enjoy it💘

The story is written in Krystal's P.O.V and i might change it along the way to another character but i'll indicate💚

That's all i have for now 😊

ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE💋💜

  -K💋💕📖  

*****************************************************************

💕Krystal's P.O.V💕

"Krystal tell us about yourself" said the interviewer.

"I'm a personal chef and I've worked for many famous people including tyra banks, selena gomez, hilary duff and eva longoria. I was also the chef at many five star restaurants as its stated on my resumé." i smiled as the words left my lips.

"Thank you, we'll call and inform you about the job"

***

I walked into my one bedroom apartment and plopped onto my cream sofa. I wore my favorite black pencil skirt and a white shirt that I usually wear at culinary events. I kicked of my christian louboutin black stiletto hoping I find some way to relax. I looked in my Michael Kors leather hand bag for my iPhone hoping I receive a call.

 I looked in my Michael Kors leather hand bag for my iPhone hoping I receive a call

My apartment was small because i lived alone it felt spacious. It resembles any typical apartment in London. I didn't want a large apartment because most of the time i live with the people i work for. I was about to get a cup of tea when i heard my phone ring.

"hello?"

"Good afternoon Ms. Hemmings this is the PCS (personal chef services) i'd like to inform you that you got the job as One Direction's personal chef"

I couldn't believe that i got the job. From now, my life is about to change.

***

I stood infront this beautiful three story house with my suitcase beside me. It was breath taking. My nerves were going haywire because i can't believe i am about to meet one direction. I rang the doorbell with a worried look on my face. The door opened and to my surprise a middle aged woman with black hair and piercing light brown eyes opened the door and gave me a polite smile.

"Hello, you must be krystal, please come in I'm Ana the maid" she smiled and gestured for me to enter the house.

When i entered the house five boys stood infront me with big smiles on their faces. Niall walked up to me with a smile and said , " I'm so happy you're here these guys can't cook anything besides eggs" he scrunched up his face in disgust. I chuckled at how cute he was.

"Hey i'm Liam, this is Harry, Zayn and Louis" he pointed to the boys as he called their names.

I gave a polite smile hoping that they can't see i want to kill myself because those smiles could carry me to the grave. Holy shit.

Liam offered to show me around the house as I followed behind him and entered the living room. The living room was quite simple. I saw a gray comfort sofa and black wooden TV stands. There was a small coffee between the couch and the tv stands with a bouquet of roses. The walls were a pale white and the floor was laminate. Beneath the coffee table was a rectangular maroon soft carpet.

We walked up the stairs to the second floor towards the rooms. As we walked through the halls I see pictures of the boys and there awards on shelves on the wall. Liam led me to the sixth room and opened the door handle.

"This is your room, we heard the chef was going to be young so we decided to decorate it hoping you'll like it" he blushed and then quickly added "if you want to redecorate its fine" he smiled.

I smiled at liam and turned to the room. I walked in and was amazed by the size. I was surprised by a beautiful bed covered in white sheets which had six pillows arranged against the headboard. On the left was a small walk in closet and near it was a small light pink single couch and a nightstand close to the bed. I walked to a picture that hung from the wall admiring it. The picture was a minted california dreams print. It was a roller-coaster and it had six coconut trees below. I turned to the side and my eyes immediately lit up.

"Ah, I see you like the hanging chair" liam smiled then continued "I found out you like to read and because the room wasn't built with a reading nook we bought this, we want you to feel at home and comfortable because dealing with these guys are quite a handful" he chuckled at his last statement.

The hanging chair that appeared to be made out of wood had three throw pillows. Next to the chair was a bungalow table. The rest of the room was drawers and a large mirror next to the drawers.

"Liam, I love it, it's perfect" I hugged him and at first he seemed shocked but he returned the hug.

"Well, I'll let you get settled in" and with that he left the room leaving me alone in this marvelous room.

I quickly unpacked my bag getting everything neat in the room. After all the packing I was sweaty and sticky. I took a shower in the bathroom that was provided for me in my room.

I stood infront the mirror and combed my light brown shoulder length wavy hair. I decided to put my hair in a ponytail as I washed my face. My light blue eyes sparkled as the water touched them. I dried my face and applied chap stick to my light pink lips. It was already 10:00pm so I decided to go to bed.

Lets hope tomorrow goes well.

💜💙💛💚❤️💖

Thanks for reading💜

Don't forget to vote, comment and share💘

-K💋💕📖