🎵 Rules for PARTICIPANTS

🎶 Lemme start this chapter by explaining the concept of participation in this Awards. So each genre, though having 10 slots will be divided into two. Five entries for stories with ALREADY MADE playlists and five slots for playlists made on concepts/burbs given to you. If you fall into the second category, you will receive dms with your given concept.

If it is discovered you used external sources to provide your answer(s), eg ChatGPT, or the internet in general, and the work was found not to be yours, you will be disqualified. We do not condone plagiarism in this event.  

🎶 Eligibility: Any Wattpad user who has a love for music and storytelling can participate in the Melody Awards. Whether you're a writer, a poet, or a musician, all are welcome to showcase their talent.

🎶 Original Content: Participants must submit original work that hasn't been previously published or submitted for any other competition. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification.

🎶 Theme: All entries should revolve around the theme of music. Whether it's through lyrics, poems, or stories, participants should weave the enchanting melody of music into their works.

Meaning for your entry to be accepted you must incorporate music into your work, through a playlist or songs every chapter or whichever way you deem fit for your story.

🎶 Submission Guidelines: Participants must follow the submission guidelines provided by the Melody Awards organizers.

🎶 Follow this account permanently.

🎶 Do give us a creative shoutout on your page.

🎶 Add this book to your public reading list for updates and changes.

🎶 Only ENGLISH entries will be accepted.

🎶 Mature stories are allowed.

🎶 Your book must have a minimum of FIVE chapters.

🎶 You must be active during the judging period as you may need to be contacted concerning your work.

🎶 Please follow your judge once assigned. They are giving out time to judge your melodious work so please acknowledge them.

🎶 If for any reason, you change your username/story name, please inform me and you assigned judge.

🎶 A particular story can only be entered once (unless you want to enter it again in the special category) and you can enter a maximum of two stories.

🎶 Bullying of any kind will NOT be tolerated.

🎶 The password is your favourite song.

🎶 Be creative as this is a free space for musical expression!

🎶 Have a musical time and we wish you all the best!