Prologue

I push past my mother and run to my room, crying. I hate my life. Why do they bully me? I haven't done anything bad to them yet they still do.

The popular crowd at school bully me. Just because I am a 'nerd', they think it's totally okay to do it - but it isn't. Today, I was pushed into a locker, called cruel names and was then told to die.

It hurt me. A lot and I just wish it would all stop!

I jump onto my bed and cry. And cry. And cry.

*
I open my eyes and pick up my phone, checking the time. I must've fallen asleep after crying so much.

It was 7pm so I decided to open my laptop. I was worried about what would happen at school tomorrow, so I type in: How to stop being bullied.

Many results popped up. I clicked on the first one which led to a girls site about High School Problems. I scroll down, reading through the post.

Most of it kept going on about trying to stand up to the bullies - But I had tried that before, and trust me, it didn't work. Instead, it led to them bullying me even more.

But one point caught my eye: 'Tell someone directly or indirectly.'

What if I told someone indirectly? But how?

A/N HIII my first book i now the prolouge was short sorry xx vOtE love u all bye x