Chapter 1

I was thinking about who to tell.. Then it clicked into my head.. Kacey! Kacey was my best friend all the boys chase after her. She's got blue eyes and is ginger! I called Kacey up and i cried. She said she will come over.

*

Ding Dong! It was the doorbell. My mother opened the door and told Kacey I was upstairs. BOO! "Hahaha very funny Kacey" i said in a dowm voice. She asked me what's wrong and i told her everything. "Oh Scarlett! Guess what?! Before you came to our high school i used to get bullied a lot! CYBER BULLIED TOO! Worser than you but ever since i got a ginger head and the boys chasing after me i was ok! So a little bit of advice: Be yourself and dont take a fuc*ing care on what anyone says!" Said Kacey.
"Oh ok thanks.. I love you Kacey! Kacey gave me a hug and made me feel a bit OK.. "Kay kay i got to go. My mom is texting me! See you in school!

*YAWN* I went to sleep!

I woke back up again at 9:45. I decided to go on my laptop and onto Facebook. I was just scrolling down the feed when my eyes came onto Michelle Alvord. She was the popular girl in school.. OMG!!! WHAT THE F*CK It was me on her wall.. She had made up rumors about me and posted nasty and dirty pics! I shut my computer and started to cry. And cry. And cry.

*Tring Tring*
My alarm rang for school it was 7am. I woke up and got change into a white sweater with blue jeans and my black combats. I was late so i took a granola bar and head out the door.
As i walked through the corridor in school people were pointing and laughing at me! MY WHOLE LIFE WAS OVER.

A/N: HIII i now this is late and short but i promise I will try and post as much as i can xx love u all soo much and please go and follow AngelZ676 and baesicloving oh and read there books! XX LOVE YOU! -Humah