•Chapter~3°

Being with children heals the soul.

Aadrika's POV

I finally arrived at the "LITTLE MIRACLES ORPHANAGE" and from a little bit distance...I saw a lady figure who was standing near the massive steel gate of orphanage and was glancing at her wristwatch continuously.

And it didn't take me pretty much time to recognize her as she is none other than my idiotic best friend " Naina Aggarwal"who has a scowl look on her face and I slowly offered a small prayer to God

"Hey bhagwan bs Aaj kripya karke bacha lo ess daravani chudail se".

(Hey lord!!Just please save me today from this horror witch)

And I rushed up to her, shouting loud enough to crack someone's eardrum

My loud yelling caused her entire body to tremble, and then, as if having a mini heart attack, she suddenly put her hand right above her chest. She let out a sigh of relief as soon as she saw me.

She gave me a murderous look, began hurling daggers in my direction, and spoke in a furious tone

Ohh Toh tune darshan ess janam mai de hi diye...(Ohh finally you blessed me with your presence in this life time) while showing me her fake- candied smile.

I gave her a diffident grin and said bluntly :Arrey Mohtarma gussa kyu ho rhi hai (Areyy madam why are you getting angry).

"You neither gave me a phone call at last evening nor today to inform me that today I had to paid the visit at the orphanage at 11:00 AM and just had informed me about this during the last week briefly and me being a forgettable person." I added more words in my explanation.

At the moment, I stopped my little explanation to prove myself naive. She defied me and spoke :-Woah!! Now the pot is calling black to the kettle moreover, Are you a small toddler?

And getting no way to end this conflict, I just grab my both ears from my hands to apologize to her and said sorry innocently and guess what my cunning trick worked on her!!!!