chapter 17

It was 6 pm and Taerae was found panicking again, he couldn't choose which pink outfit to wear so Phanbin came to the rescue.

*taeraes outfit*

" omg Taerae you look absolutely adorable, barbie indeed, btw this is the last time I'm complimenting you" Phanbin said as he snapped a photo

Phanbin said as he snapped a photo

"Kys, also delete that damn photo I swear if I see that shit posted on your insta I'm killing"
Taerae said trying to threaten phanbin who was just smirking while clicking a few taps on his phone.

"Oops too late" he said as he RAN for his life.
" I SWEAR YOU BETTER DELETE TAHT SHIT!!!"
" NEVER"
omg the NERVE this rat has Taerae thought.
..................................................................

It was 7 pm, and Taerae's bedroom was filled with excitement and anticipation. Taerae had set up a cozy movie night for himself and Junhyeon, a Barbie movie marathon to create good memories. Around the cozy place taerae arranged, was also surrounded by an array of snacks and cute plushies.

As Taerae was pacing around in his room, he's getting kind of nervous. That's when he heard a knock on the door. He ran to open it and there he was, the man of his dreams right in front of him looking as handsome as always.

*Junhyeon's outfit*

" wow Taerae, you look amazing

" wow Taerae, you look amazing. You should wear pink more often"

"Uhhh...thanks Junhyeon y-you look good as well" Taerae was a blushing mess and Junhyeon noticed and thought that it was cute.

As they were walking to taeraes room Phanbin briefly popped out of nowhere to say hi before excusing himself, leaving the two alone.

They entered Taerae's room and got all comfortable before Taerae spoke up

"Isn't this amazing, Junhyeon?" Taerae exclaimed, a genuine smile spreading across his face. "I thought a Barbie movie marathon would be the perfect way to spend the evening together."

Junhyeon grinned and nodded, their eyes sparkling with happiness. "Definitely! Taerae. You did an amazing job setting all of this up."
As the movies played one after another, Taerae and Junhyeon found themselves engrossed in the colorful and whimsical stories unfolding on the screen. They laughed at the quirky characters, empathized with the heartfelt moments, and even sang along to the memorable songs.

Junhyeon was mesmerized by Taerae's beautiful soothing voice. They finished off a few more movies, that's when it got late and they decided to end the day there. Taerae followed Junhyeon to the door to say good by but right before Junhyeon could say it back Taerae felt overcome with a rush of affection for Junhyeon. In a spontaneous moment of boldness, he stood on his tiptoes and gently pressed his lips against Junhyeon's cheek, leaving a soft peck.

Junhyeon, surprised but thrilled by the gesture, blushed and turned to Taerae with a shy smile. "Thank you for this incredible evening, Taerae. I had really fun today."

Taerae's heart skipped a beat at Junhyeon's words, feeling a warm glow spreading throughout his body. "I feel the same way, Junhyeon. You bring joy and happiness into my life, and I cherish our bond more than words can express."

"Thank you for sharing this wonderful night with me, Junhyeon," Taerae said sincerely, a tinge of sadness in his voice. He didn't want Junhyeon to leave just yet "I hope it's just one of many more special moments we create together."

Junhyeon smiled warmly, their voice filled with reassurance. "Don't worry, Taerae. There are many more movie nights, adventures, and memories waiting for us in the future."

With a final embrace, Junhyeon and Taerae bid each other goodnight, knowing that their friendship had entered a new chapter. As Taerae closed the door, he couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the magical night they had shared, and the love and companionship that filled their hearts.

Taerae was genuinely happy about their date, he felt like this should be something they would do daily if they were dating which Taerae has dropped many hints that he liked Junhyeon I mean he even GAVE HIM A PECK ON THE CHEEK! Surely Junhyeon should get it by now right? At this point Taerae felt like he was gaslighting himself like imagine if Junhyeon doesn't like him like that and Taerae actually just made him feel uncomfortable.

On the other side Junhyeon was absolutely going insane recalling the moment Taerae, in the MOST ADORABLE OUTFIT standing on his tiptoes just to give him the softest peck ever. Junhyeon knew for sure he wanted more so he decided that he will step up his game and confess soon before anyone snatches Taerae.

Help I didn't realize how cringe this chapter is but yeah this story is slowly coming to an end. Also I do not read my chapters before posting so yeah you just gotta deal with it. I'm trying my best here. Also please pray for me I have a math exam tmr😭