chapter 5

A few minutes later the school nurse came out and told them "he had just fainted because his head hit something but there weren't any further damage so  you can go in one by one and see him." She smiled at them and then left.
Phanbin immediately got up and went in the room.
He went over to taerae and sat next to him.
"Taerae....I'm so sorry, I didn't help u in time" phanbin felt tears fall down his cheeks slowly. Taerae raised his hand carefully and placed it on Phanbin's face wiping away the tears. 
"No no no please don't blame yourself, I saw it coming...I'm used to it, it's fine also you've already helped me enough so please cheerup, I'm fine now"
He said as he patted Phanbin's head.
After a few, phanbin finally left and Junhyeon entered the room after him.

Junhyeon approached Taerae carefully and sat down on the chair next to him. Taerae looked up at him and gave him a little smile.
"How are you Taerae hyung?"
Junhyeon looked concerned "I'm doing fine, thanks for your concern"
"Hyung I know that we barely know each other but I really care about you a lot, also don't worry you will never go through that again, not on my watch" Junhyeon said which made Taerae's smile wider. "Thank you Junhyeon " Junhyeon hugged Taerae slowly as he was hesitant but he did it because it felt right. Taerae felt his heart beating really fast and loud and he was 100% sure that Junhyeon heard it. Taerae's face was as red as a tomato so he let go of Junhyeon and tried to calm himself down even though HIS CRUSH JUST HUGGED HIM!!
Taerae was freaking out after Junhyeon left but little did he know that somebody was peeking through the door and saw it all.

It was the next day and Phanbin wouldn't shut up about what he saw through the door. Taerae wanted to die, like on top of the fact that phanbin is annoying and teasing him and also the principle still forced him to participate in the sport day, even though he's like dying. He walked with Phanbin to the field, meeting up with their classmates to warmup while listening to the principle talking and explaining the rules. While he was doing that Phanbin was talking shit about the principle. "Gosh I hate the him so much he's such a rat, how could he not let you skip this time"
Taerae was just laughing at Phanbin's comments and how frustrated he is.

Shanbin who overhead the conversation between the two tried to talk to the principle about Taerae's condition but the principle wouldn't allow it just like the teacher didn't.

P.s this was really rushed, I'll do better next time also it's because I have the fattest exam tmr and I wanna die so yeah also the principle in Taerae's school is the  RAT OF ALL RATS he's so annoying he's like the 2nd version of my principle but like a bit better somehow