𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤

𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒
────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 hybrid sister sat herself at the bar with a bored expression as she traced her finger around the rim of the empty glass in front of her

𝐓𝐇𝐄 hybrid sister sat herself at the bar with a bored expression as she traced her finger around the rim of the empty glass in front of her. She was already exhausted with having to plaster on a large grin at the sight of the mass number of Marcel's vampires infecting the room. It wasn't hard to appease Marcel after all he only wanted the Kiyanna's approval even after all these years, Klaus made it clear he was proud and he wasn't interested in Rebekah's snippets at his latest interest but he beamed when Kiyanna looked around with a nod of appreciation.

She was mildly impressed when she walked in and he truly did throw a party worth attending but she knew that in order for Hayley and her niece to be safe they had to overthrow him. No matter the guilt she felt slowly growing in her chest when he stared at her with stars in his eyes, reminding her of the time when he was a child.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

A velvety voice asked her from her left and when she looked she saw a beautiful woman with tanned skin and dark hair. However, the longer Kiyanna stared at her the more it infuriated her when she noticed that she couldn't even compete with Hayley- why was she thinking about her?

But just maybe if she did something or rather someone then this silly little crush or whatever it was that made her heart flutter when she thought about the werewolf would vanish.

Sighing tiredly she nodded, "you can." The girl besides her smiled that looked more like a smirk and sat down next to her whilst waving her hand for the bartender to get another drink.

"Names Francesca," she smoothly said and slid the drink over which Kiyanna downed instantly. "And your Kiyanna Mikaelson."

She raised her eyebrows and positioned her body on the stool in front of her, "you've done your homework I see," turns out she wasn't some oblivious human after all.

Francesca looked flattered and leaned in closer which Kiyanna didn't repel back at considering the alcohol in her was of an abundance, "who hasn't heard of the Mikaelson's," she glanced over at the dance floor that was getting more crowded by the second. "Would you like to dance?"

Kiyanna stood and grabbed her wrist, "I'd rather do something else," the suggestive tone and hooded eyes fooled Francesca easily and she nodded endearingly.

Quickly, before the reality of what she was doing hits her she sped them over to a wall and pressed Francesca against it making her gasp at the sudden change. Any humans that saw a blur passed them blamed it on the colourful lights and amount of drink they'd had, Kiyanna evaded her lips and went for her neck instead kissing the skin harshly.