𝖶𝖠𝖱

𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒
────────────────

𝐀 pregnant werewolf sat crisscrossed on the hard wooden floor of Kiyanna's room after finding out that her room had air conditioning

𝐀 pregnant werewolf sat crisscrossed on the hard wooden floor of Kiyanna's room after finding out that her room had air conditioning. She was sat leaning against the bed as she read through Elijah's diary that she had found after snooping around out of boredom.

However the true problem remains the twins, they continue to hide their loneliness with cruelty and hatred towards anything living. Still I hope that I as their eldest brother can lead them in the correct path a path charged with the power of a family united.

They have a bond stronger than anything I can comprehend so even if I am to bring one sibling back to the light then the other should follow accordingly. But if I fail I fear I may loose them forever and our family legacy will be lost.

"And why exactly did you think a sewer would be the best place to hide bodies?" Klaus asked in disgust to Rebekah as he leaned against one side of the doorframe with Kiyanna leaning on the other.

"Well after our sister ran off with the werewolf I wasn't given much idea of what to do," she blamed Kiyanna who rolled her eyes with a small scoff.

"Do not blame me you chose to deal with them in that manner shit just happened to be included," she shrugged and Klaus laughed at the glare that Rebekah harboured towards his twin.

Hayley walked through the door to the study with a book clutched to her chest and both siblings watched with smirks at how the brunettes eyes lit up when noticing Kiyanna.

"The werewolf would like to know the plan," she told the originals before subtly walking over to stand next to Kiyanna who simply held her ground finding no need to move away. She also took notice of the book in her grasp and narrowed her eyes when she noticed it to be Elijah's diary, her suspicion made her subtly envy her brother who still managed to be near the werewolf even in writing.

"Well that depends on what plan you mean, love," Klaus was looking as though he had just created the best scheme in existence, "my plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world," he gave her a sarcastic smile.

Kiyanna chuckled when Rebekah chucked a pencil at him clearly intending to smack him dead in the face but he caught it with ease. "The plan to rescue Elijah, you know the good brother, the one who is in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back."

Once again Kiyanna was left feeling green at the sudden burst of energy Hayley had for her elder brother who hadn't been seen in weeks, she looked at the girl with the corner of her eyes. Hayley had noticed how silent she now was when she'd usually be the more vocal out of the siblings.