Chapter 17 - Laughter

3rd Person

Hopper stormed down the stairs, absolutely appauled.

"Hop, what's wrong?" Joyce spoke gently which calmed Hopper down a little bit.

"Mike Wheeler was just biting your sons face off!" He grimaced, and Joyce's eyes widended.

"Well played, Will." Joyce muttered to herself, and Hopper's eyes only widended further.

"You are encouraging this! This is Michael Wheeler we are talking about here!" Hopper scoffed.

"I wouldn't mind Mike dating my boy. He's always treated Will well." Joyce smiled softly to herself, getting out some food for dinner.

"Absolutely not, no way." Hopper scowled.

"Hop let them be, they deserve to be together after everything they've been through, don't they?" She looked up at Hopper who rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He scoffed, picking up a piece of lettuce and stuffing it into his mouth.

"Hopper! That's for dinner!" Joyce scolded him.

"Sorry." Hopper grinned.

"I actually, uh, have a question." He continued.

"Go on." Joyce smiled at him.

"So you know the way, you're like, uh, El's mum now?" Hopper started.

"Yeah, why?" Joyce turned to face him.

"And because we're like, dating and everything, does that make me, like, uhm.. your kid's dad?" Hopper went slightly red, and Joyce grinned.

"If they want you to be then of course." Joyce told him, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Good. That means I can tell Mike he isn't allowed to date my kids." Hopper grinned, and Joyce scoffed.

Hopper stormed back up the stairs and burst into Mike's room again, and they were still making out.

"MICHAEL. Get off my son right now." Hopper gawked, and Will's eyes widended.

"Son?" Mike scoffed, holding Will tighter.

"Yes. I am dating his mother so I am his dad. And as his dad I don't want him dating stupid people like you." Hopper declared.

"Absolutely not. He is my boyfriend so he will not be leaving me." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Will. Get off of him." Hopper sighed.

"But I love him." Will looked back at Hopper.

Hopper scowled, knowing he couldn't do anything, and gave Mike a nasty glare.

"Fine. You may have won this time Wheeler but it is NOT over." Hopper scoffed, before slamming the door behind him.

"And come down stairs for dinner!" He yelled up to the both of them, making them giggle.

"I guess we should go down then." Will smiled at Mike, and he huffed.

"Okay but first.." Mike grinned, giving Will a small kiss.

"You're so stupid, now come on!" Will blushed, getting up.

"Mmm whatever." Mike smirked, opening the door for Will.

"Ladies first." Mike teased, and Will giggled.

"What a gentleman." Will smiled.

Mike chuckled slightly, before closing the door behind him and walking down the stairs.

"Hi mum." Will smiled innocently at her.

"Hey sweetheart." She chuckled,

"What's for dinner?" He walked towards her.