chapter 2

Harry cried for a while. Unaware that poeple were trying to find him. After a while he got up and dried off.

He carefully put his clothes on, purposely adjusting it to cover any marks on his skin.
He walked out, not even looking at himself in the mirror.

He knew he looked pathetic. He thought, bitterly.

Suddenly he heard crying and people yelling for him. He walked quickly in the direction of the shouting, which was in the great hall.

He walked in, curious. Suddenly, all eyes were on him. "What happened?!" I say, panicky.

Ron walks up to me and slaps me. "Attention seeker!"

I freeze. What? What did he mean?

Suddenly, ron is tackled by fred and George, with a couple hexes flying towards him.

Im frozen, when i see a flash of blue light hit me (of course). I scream. My body is on fire. I can't breathe.

I briefly see the professors running towards me, but the twins,theo, and draco all get there first.

I somewhat hear someone muttering something when the burning stops.

I slump down in relief, still shaking violently. Suddenly (word of the day, huh?) Im picked up, i blink, realizing its lockhart.

I yelp and try to fight away. Snape realizes somethings wrong and takes me

I slump in relief while some people glare suspiciously at Lockhart.

I hear snape gasp and say that im too light.
I feel my self being hands to.. Dumbledore.

I nearly jump out of my skin when i feel him running, and me being passed around.

I yelp when someone drops me in surprise. I hear people scolding that person, but cant make out the words.

Its too loud. Loud. Too much.

"SHUT UP!"

i flinch harshly, which doesn't go unnoticed. "Cant you see hes panicking!"

I realize suddenly that im shaking violently. I look around and realize im in the hospital wing. The twins, professors, silver trio, lucius, and dracos mom (forgot her name  :D) are surrounding me.

Narcissa (?) Sits down and pulls me on her lap. I stiffin instantly, which, sadly, doesn't go unnoticed.

She tells me to breathe with her, and rubs my head. I doze off slightly.

"Are you okay, mr potter?" Mcgonagall asks

I nod. "Yeah, ive been through worse." I shrig indifferently, not really realizing what or who i was saying this too.

"Care to elaborate, potter?" Draco asks.

I subconsciously lesn into whatever warmth im feeling and yawn tiredly.

"Eh, the dursleys and being cursed before helps. Plus facing the crucio (forgot how to spell :[ ) curse helps also." I say, tiredly.

K hear people gasp but im too comfortable to care. I hear someone shouting..

"Y-youve been.. cursed, potter?" Blaise says, shakily.

I yawn and nod slightly.

(This takes place in 4th year except lockhart is a teacher and harrys fights with the moldywart he got cursed)

"How many times?" I hear narcissa ask blankly.

I shrug. "I think only about -yawn- four times"

Goodbye sweeties, im tired rn.