Chapter 8: A Relaxing Flight (18+)

Shah Rukh finished packing the rest of the things he needed for his work trip to Switzerland. That's where they would be filming for the next week. He couldn't lie, he was excited to eventually get some alone time with Kajol. He was going to make sure it happened. Switzerland was a romantic place for them to begin with leading back to DDLJ of course. If he had known how she felt back then, who knows what their reality would have been now.

"Are you all packed my love?" Gauri asked as she walked into their bedroom. He had been distant with his wife, but not in a way she could notice. Mentally drawing back from her. His mind was always on Kajol. It's been a couple of weeks since they had kissed again, but on set from time to time the tension was heavy. It was doing great for the film. Karan believed the movie would be a hit the way their chemistry was igniting.

"Yes, I'm all packed sweetheart." Shah Rukh answered back zipping up his suitcase and kissing his wife gently.

"Call me when you land, OK" Gauri sadly smiled looking into her husband's eyes. She hated he was always gone filming, but what could she do? Filming was his first love and she always tried to be understanding to that.

"I will." Shah Rukh smiled small at his wife's concern. In that instant, he felt guilt creep over his shoulder. Here he was with his wife wishing him a safe travels on his work trip.... And here he was plotting and scheming to have some time alone with Kajol. Who was also a married woman? One plus one had always equaled two when it came to why they shouldn't have indulged in one another, but the emotions they felt when together and the urges they had for each other were valid to him as well. Shah Rukh walked out of his front door with a full mind. He felt like he was going half-crazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Varsha! I'm not taking that." Kajol squealed in horror. Varsha continued to hold the lingerie set in her hands anyways; She had come over to Kajol's to help her pack, but she was doing a piss poor job of it. Ever since seeing Kajol and Shah Rukh kiss in her café. She couldn't want her favorite jodi to be together even more than she previously had. Kajol was trying to get everything out of her mind. Yes, they did flirt from time to time on set, but after that kiss, it never went any further than the romantic action they had to do in the film. That was definitely a good thing in disguise Kajol thought to herself. But it didn't make her happy, it wouldn't satisfy the urge she had felt for so long.

"I think you should take it even if you don't wear it." Varsha shrugged free throwing it into Kajol's suitcase. With a sigh, Kajol zipped up the suitcase causing Varsha to cheer in jubilee. Looking at her watch she realized she only had 30 minutes before being late to catch Shah Rukh's private jet. She wouldn't mind it just being her and him, but Karan was also coming along. If only he knew he was a much-needed third wheel between Shah Rukh and Kajol being alone.

"I guess you're all ready now." Varsha sighed hugging her friend. Ajay had already called to say goodbye to his wife. He wasn't driving her to the airport. He wasn't kissing her goodbye. All she got was a call.

"I'll call you when I land, and will see you when I get back." Kajol said to Varsha as they both walked out her front door. Kajol didn't know what the trip would bring, but she was optimistic and wasn't against anything happening if it did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Switzerland here we come!" Karan cheered as the three boarded the plane. He was dressed as casual as only he could which was a black bedazzled blazer and some slacks to match. He also had an eye mask and neck pillow to match his ensemble. Kajol and Shah Rukh just looked at each other and shook their heads with laughter. This flight was going to be too long. They originally thought but before they knew it Karan was already in the bedroom of the aircraft, dead asleep.