Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty- One

Aftermath

I woke up in my room again, I looked around quickly because I was confused as to how I even got here. It seemed like it was around evening time. Wow.

"Awake?" I looked at the corner of my room, next to my desk was Levi.

Holy shit. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spat. 

"Making sure you don't kill yourself." He said bitterly before standing up and stretching a bit.

"I wouldn't do that." I scoffed before sitting up and looking at his body.

Shit. There were bruises on his wrist and arms, his shins were wrapped up in bandages and he wasn't wearing his gloves.

"Did I do that to you?" I got out of bed and walked over to him, my eyes softened at his bruises. 

"It's not your fault," He tried to place his hands behind him.

"You were really pissing me off, I mean how could you just keep me there! I didn't like the way you were holding me as well I've never felt more defeated in my life-"

"You could've gotten yourself killed and that would've helped no one." He glared and crossed his arms. "You tell me you wouldn't kill yourself but that's exactly what you wanted to do in that moment, I know he's your brother and I-"

"No, you don't! You don't understand what it's like to have a brother!" I shouted. 

"I do!" He shouted back before I saw his eyes getting watery. 

What does he mean by that? Is he going to cry?

"Levi.." I started but he was already going to leave my room. "Don't leave, what do you mean by that?"

"I have things to do," He walked past me but I take a hold of his arm which he winced at, I held him in place as I gently stroked the bruises. "And I don't have to explain shit to you."

"Sit down." I ordered as I pushed him onto the bed. "You're not leaving."

"You can't tell me what to do," He stared at my bed. "I have paperwork to do and I won't hesitate to fight you-"

"I've told you most things about myself and you can't tell me anything about you!" I argued and crossed my arms staring at him. "It's not fair! It's not fair that I get to walk around basically naked around you yet I know nothing about you!"

He was about to say something in return but he stopped himself, he breathed in sharply before laying his back against the wall as his legs dangled off the bed.