[🍁25] ᑭᖇOᗷᒪᗴᗰ ☘︎

Suga and J-hope are having their lunch that fine afternoon.

Taehyung is in the town visiting the money changer to exchange his dambeens to euros only for fairies and other entities.

Meanwhile Jungkook is in the North Pole attending his advance classes.

They heard the sounds of door has opened as they assume that it is either Taehyung or Jungkook.

Taehyung entered in the living room with heavy steps.

"Hyung!"

The two oldest fairies lifted their head and waiting for a reason why Taehyung disturbed their peaceful lunch.

"The towns people.... They are vomiting and having seizure. ALL OF THEM!!"

"What's going on?!" Suga stands from the chair.

"I don't know just let's go there!" Taehyung speaks.

Suga teleported them to the town, seeing a lot of humans shaking in the ground while others are withdrawing.

"I just left my post to eat lunch then this happened?!" Suga said.

"Hyung this is lead poisoning but I tried to create as many sunflowers to absorb all the leaking lead and zinc to neutralize the air but my sunflowers couldn't take all of the chemicals as long as the source is producing toxic fumes"

Taehyung told about the situation to the elder fairies.

"My flowers keeps on dying and more importantly these people will die"

"Should I create heat to make them more comfortable?!" Hoseok questioned to Suga.

"No, it will only make them feel worse. Freezing in cold makes their body numb so we should keep them that way until we find that lead and zinc fumes"

Suga stopped and think for a minute.

"Taehyung keep creating the sunflowers to lesson the toxic, J-hope find the source and I will get Jungkook"