Second Week - Part 4

NOT THAT MUCH TALKING/DIALOGUE AS I SUCK AT SPEAKING AND GENERALLY DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE, SO I DON'T KNOW...

Also, let's just pretend that the Nekoma school has two gyms...

Second Week - Tuesday

(Kuguri)

Daishō was going on about being nice and respectful to some extent as this was Nekoma's school and that they were invited...

But, he didn't miss the look in his captains and teammates eyes, but chose to ignore it...

The day consisted of the two coaches sitting the two teams down and going over the planned schedule...

After that, each year was split up and grouped together for the rest of the day, as some sort of a bonding activity maybe?

Third Years:   Kuroo - Kai - Yaku - Daishō - Takachiho - Numai - Hiroo - Sakishima

Second Years:   Yamamoto - Kenma - Fukunaga - Akama - Seguro

First Years:   Inuoka - Teshiro - Lev - Shibayama - Kuguri

(Shibayama)

At the announcement of todays groups, Inuoka, Teshiro, and Lev had made their way over to the only Nohebi first year with Shibayama following...

Both Lev and Inuoka were taller then Kuguri as Shibayama had just noticed upon seeing Inuoka standing next to his boyfriend...

The group sat down and talked, with Kuguri and Shibayama sitting (close) together...

Lev talked whilst  Teshiro, Kuguri, and Shibayama listened. And Inuoka eyed Kuguri suspiciously...

(The Nekoma school has a massive plot of land, and has two gyms. The one the teams are at is more of a secluded gymnasium with empty classrooms for the teams to stay in. It also has a cafeteria... I made that up, but roll with it... OK?)

Lunch came around. The Nohebi team moved their stuff into a room, along with the Nekoma team moving their stuff into the room next door...

As the two teams arrived back to the gym doors, lunch was being handed out...

Well, it was more of a late lunch considering the time was 1:47 pm...

After eating, the teams were once again seated down for more information from the coaches...

This information being the rules. You had the basic rules and then you had the rules for the training camp thing...

No One From The Other Team Should Enter The Other Teams Room...

No Fighting

(I Can't think of any others)

After the rules, the coaches went once again over the plan and it was dinner...

(Sorry ya'll, I kinda lost my thoughts, so Imma just say that they had dinner, and the teams went to bed, and end of day)

Second Week - Wednesday

(Kuguri)

The first morning of the training camp was filled with group practice...

Shibayama and I couldn't really be together, only during breakfast though...

The groups were Blockers, Libero's, Servers, Spiker's, Setters, etc...

After lunch, a game between the two teams was held, I was on court, whilst Shibayama was off...

(Shibayama)

Kuguri was blocking during the practice match, that was, until Yaku was subbed out, and I was subbed in...

Kuguri was moved to spiking. Half the spikes he did, I was able to save...

They were fairly easy to save at first, but slowly, I found myself watching Kuguri more then the ball...

I should have been able to save them as he wasn't spiking fast, but, with him standing in front, I couldn't help but watch as he swung his arm and scored a point...

After the game, to no surprise, Nohebi won...

We left the third years to pack up...

Dinner was the same as breakfast, Kuguri and I sat (close) together with the rest of the first years and second years...

Around a few minutes later, the third years joined and we all ate...

After, everyone washed up and went to bed...

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Imagine having your hair dyed pink...

AND EVERY ONE IN YOUR YEAR SAW YOU WITH PINK HAIR

Stay Safe