Chapter 7: The Lost Kids

Patty Peacock, Harry Hippo, The Twins and Lisa Lion were creeping around the abysmal Skull Rock island so late it was early. Wendy, obviously, was kept oblivious to this along with every other Lost Kid in Neverland.

Patty Peacock, the oldest (and there forth the wisest of the Lost Kids) untucked a treasure map from her peacock feathered dress, "Scouts!" she screamed. Two twin boys came up from behind her and saluted. Leaving their hands right below their true blue boy scout caps, frayed at the edges, and carrying a troupe number that has long been disbanded.

"Yes," said Steven Seagull

"Yes," mimicked Byran BlueJay.

The Peacock looked out off her ledge. They were tucked away in the eye of Skull Rock. Facing the inside cave.

"You two and Harry Hippo are on lookout duty." She ordered, "Lisa Lion and I are searching for the spot."

Harry Hippo grumbled, "That's not fair!" "I'm older than Lisa!" "I'm her older brother!" "I should be treasure hunting!"

Lisa Lion but in and pushed Harry Hippo away, "No!" "You and the Scouts are scouting." "It makes sense!" "The word scout is in their name!"

Patty Peacock agreed, "Besides that, girls go to college to get more knowledge." "Do you know where boys go?"

Lisa Lion and Patty Peacock locked eyes, "Jupiter," they said together.

"What?" Harry Hippo asked, tugging on the head of his hippo-shaped hood. "What are you talking about?" "Jupiter?" "College?" "College on Jupiter?"

The girl giggled and skipped away, pacing the rest of the stone socket's distance.

"According to the map..." Patty started

"WAIT!" Harry screamed

"SHHHHH!"

"SHHHHH!"

The twins said together.

Harry pointed to the foggy shore below them, shadowed by the darkness of the cave

"Hook."

 "You bloody imbeciles!" Hook's voice smashed against the giant skull-shaped cave

"Are you trying to wake that cro-croc" he gave up, "after I just got Jammey too!"

"WHO" he scratched, "Is waiting the way our BLOODY Dory waiting for us to come back with a killed croc!!"

"Arrgg!!!" The pirates jeerd.

Patty looked at Harry,

"Jammey Hook?" She mouthed.

Harry gave her a confused glance back,