Killed the cowboy

chapter 7
near the end?
That night, I got up. Checking everything. Doors. closets. Everything. To make sure that nothing was hidding or crepping about. I knew that this thing will die at some point in it's lifetime of death. Giving him death will bring me and Hayley the peace fucking need. I wanted my life back. I wanted my things back. I wanted everything back. I wanted my house back. Everything was taken away from me, and from Hayley.
I looked at her, she was scared. Tommy Shebly was there with his big ass gun. "Where is the peaky bastard!?" I  yelled. "He went over that way."  Hayley said. I wanted to keep her away from anything. "Me and Tommy are gonna find this thing." I said. Hayley looked at me. I wanted to take her with me, but I wanted to keep her safe.
"Darlin, I have to go with Tommy." I said. Hayley looked at me. "Dusty, please be careful." "Tommy come here." Hayley said. Maryanne was with Tommy. Maryanne Marie Shelby Grant was her full name. "Maryanne, my darling, make sure that the monster is nowhere fucking near Hayley or Dustin or you." Tommy said. Hayley looked at them. "Tommy you have no idea how lucky we are to have you here with this." I said, looking at Hayley, kissing her lips.
That night, Hayely and I were in the bedroom, sleeping.
When ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN!
He appeared! The monster was in our bedroom.......
He roared! I kept a gun in my dresser. Hayley was screaming. "Hayley, Imma get this fuckin' thing." I said. Shooting this thing. "Contact Tommy right now!" I yelled. Hayley jumped and grabbed her phone.
"Tommy, the phone is in me and Dusty's bedroom." Hayley said. "Aye, We're coming." Tommy said. "Hurry." Hayley said, hanging up the phone. "Take off your fucking mask!" I yelled at the monster. Once Tommy and Maryanne got there, Hayley opened the door.
"Where is the monster Hayley?" Maryanne asked Hayley. "In the bedroom." Hayley said. "Okay, I'm headed up there." Tommy said.
Tommy and Maryanne were up in the bedroom, I looked around. "Tommy, in here!" I yelled. "Right." Tommy said. "Dustin, go to Hayley." Tommy said to me. "I looked for something else to kill this fucking thing!" I screamed. Just then, the girls screamed. "Tommy, Dustin!" They screamed. "Down stairs." I said, as I stood up. "Hayley?" I asked. "Dusty?" Hayley asked.
"Tommy, go downstairs and keep the girls company." I said. "Aye." Tommy said. "Monster, where are you?" I asked, hiding in the bathroom, aiming my gun. "Dustin, I want hide in the bathroom with you?" Hayley asked. "Yeah, jsut make sure the fucking think does not see you." I said. Hayley was in the bathroom with me, she latched around me. "Dusty, with this thing ever die?" Hayley asked. "Darlin, I don't know." I said.
Then, we heard banging, from the gun. I peaked behind the door. "Is the fucking thing dead?" I asked. "Aye." Tommy said. Maryanne stood there. Hayely and I walked down, to see the monster on the floor, dead.
"Ew, gross." Hayely said. "You're tellin' me darlin." I said. I uncovered the mask of this fucking monster thing, when I uncovered the mask... It was me, but I was a demon type cowboy.
Is this: Was this really I meant by Killed The Cowboy?
Is this what I really I meant by this? Did I really saw that?
Tommy and Maryanne went on their way. "Thank you for helping us." Hayley said. "Anytime, here, these are our numbers to contact us, if anything like this happens again." Maryanne said.  I smiled. Tommy waved at us.
Once they left, we got back inside;
until the lights went dark. Shit. Just my luck.
"Hayley, honey?" I asked. "Dusty?" Hayley asked. "Why did the lights go out?" She asked. "I don't know." I said, using my phone light.
"Wait, shh." I said. I fell to the floor.
"DUSTY!" Hayley yelled. She then fell too....
Our past selves: were dead. They had left. We woke up, New. Alive. Better than we ever felt.
Who Really killed the cowboy?
I did. I am. The Cowboy Killer.