The time of resolution

It was like any other day in life of Nobita. He came home with bruises all over his body, being frustrated about Shizuka doing her homework with Dekisugi l, with a test of score 0. He came running in his room.

Nobita: " Doraemon do you know what happened today? Gian today again beat me even if i did not do anything. And moreover when I asked Shizuka if I could study with her she declined me saying that she will do it with Dekisugi since i would only copy. Give me a gadget that will solve all these problems at once."

There was no reply from Doraemon he was just sitting there motionless.

Nobita:" What happened Doraemon ? Why are u not replying ?"

There were still no words from the blue cat.

Nobita then got worried and called Dorami and in a state of panick he asked why is Doraemon is being like this.

Dorami then explained that Doraemon battery are out and if it were to be replaced he would have no memories of past .

Nobita was shocked to hear this as he did not want his brother to lose his all the memory of him and their sad and happy moments and their adventures. He cried for straight 2 hours and then stood.

Nobita: " Thank You Dorami for coming her. I will fix My Doraemon by my own no matter what it takes and how long does it take. I WILL BRING MY BROTHER BACK. "

After Dorami Left

Nobita:" I will bring you back my brother. This is my resolve" he said crying while smiling.