Hustle Begins

The next day when Nobita Mom was yelling while comimg upstairs towards his room.

 Tamaoko: " Nobitaaaaa wake up, you are already late for school. How can you be late for school everyday?" she asked in anger and worry for her son.

But what she saw in the room surprised her as the room was empty, the bed already made and kept in closet.

Tamaoko: " Its odd where are Nobita and Doraemon? " She wondered while coming downstairs when she saw Nobita Coming from outside.

Nobita upon seeing his mom : " Good Morning Mom" with a bright smile.

She was taken back a bit but responded :" Good Morning Nobita but where you and doraemon have been? You guys were not in you room when i went to wake you up."

Nobita : " Oh I was doing some  exercise and had gone for a morning jog and as for doraemon he had gone in future for some work and it would take a long time to come back."

Tamaoko : " Alright Nobita and its good that you are taking your health seriously. Get ready breakfast is ready."

Nobita : " Sure Mom "

Nobita had made a timetable for himself for weekdays which was :

4.00 Am - Wake Up

4:15 Am - 6:30 Am - Exercise, Jogging, Practice Boxing, Taekwondo and Kickboxing

6:30 Am - 7:00 - Breakfast and getting ready for school

7:10 Am - Leaving for School

7:30 Am - 2:30 - School

2:45 Pm - 8:30 Pm - Study with 15 min break time

8:30 Pm - 8 :45 Pm - Dinner 

8:45 Pm - 9:00 Pm - Stroll in Park

9:05 Pm - Sleep

He was determined to follow this in order to bring Doraemon back and nothing could stop and distract him. 

The School Begins