Dekisugi - Brother and a Friend.

Even though Doraemon was not there with Nobita. Nobita had the access to all his gadgets since Doraemon had a spare pocket.

Though Nobita now never used them to to his greedy ideas. He used them to develop himself in every way possible.

He also started to study those gadgets though only basic ones but nonetheless he did so. 

He thought if he wants to bring Doraemon back he needs to understand every engineering technique used in gadgets and ultimately study Doraemon machinery thought there was time in doing so He was determined.

One day he was studying in his room when his mother came.

Tamaoko : " Nobita can you go and buy some groceries from the market?"

She wanted Nobita to go out and have him communicate with others since he has now become very quiet and only speaking when required and that too with factual tone and no kindness and compassion.

Nobita was a bit reluctant to go since he was solving 3rd Year High School Mathematics Advanced question and was focused. But nonetheless he agreed to it.

Nobita : " Yes Mom , I will be right back with the groceries." said in a monotonous voice.

Tamaoko: " Thank You My Son" she said smiling brightly at her plan being successful.

While comimg from the store he saw Dekisugi coming upto him

Dekisugi : " Hey Nobita, It's been a while. How are you? What are you doing now?" he asked in a kind voice.

Nobita : " Um...Yeah It's been a while Dekisugi. I am good, I was just getting some groceries for Mom. What about you?" in his same factual tone.

Dekisugi : " I was just out for a walk to clear my mind and get back to studying. This middle school maths is very different from what we used to do. So I am having some problem coping up with it."

Nobita : "Oh..If you do not mind I can help you with it" he said with a awkward voice.

Dekisugi: " Really? Thank You so Much Nobita" he said in a glee.

They both went to Nobita house and seeing Dekisugi Tamaoko was surprised but eventually welcomed him.

In Nobita Room

Nobita : " You can divide it by 2 to make it easier to solve and then cross multiply after which find its factor and put them equal to 0 and you can get the value of x. Then put the value of x in equation in 1 and you can find the value of y also though it is not asked in the question u can keep it in mind." says fully focused on the problem.

Dekisugi was just staring and thinking how times have changed and he felt proud having Nobita as his friend and brother.

Nobita : " Dekisugi did  you get it?" nobita asked.

Dekisugi : " Yeah Yeah I got it."  getting a bit flustered.

Note: This is no bl and No nobitaxdekisugi. I just find them good friends.

Nobita realized that the jealousy he held for Dekisugi was just a childish one. He was planning to start a business along side with his engineering career. Since he knew money would also be very important aspect in funding what he wants to do. 

So he decided to be partners with Dekisugi if he agrees to his business plan once they graduate since he was the most rational, kind, calm person he knew among his peers. Also he just wanted to become good friends with him since he thought he would understand him the most.