Hazamada x F reader (angst 1/2)

you had not long started Highschool with your twin brother Koichi Hirose and you were both about a couple of weeks into the spring term.

you were always kind of a loner and you thought that this new school could be potentially your fresh start, a new chance to stand out from the crowd and finally make some friends, but alas, your attempts were futile and you were lonelier than ever.

you were just as quiet as your brother, but he has this special spark about him. a spark that you didn't have, and you were very jealous of him.

he had this vibe to him that drew people in his direction, but unlike him, you were the polar opposite. all you could do was drive people away. But at least you had your brother by your side, always there to comfort you whenever you were low, you also had his friend Hazamada there too, although you didn't know hazamada all that well, he was still a kind person and looked out for you, but you didn't really consider him a friend.

you had developed a crush on this boy in your brother's class,  his name was Josuke Higashikata. you had decided that today was going to be the day you were going to ask him out, even though you thought you would probably be rejected, you knew that it would be better to be rejected than to cling on to any sort of false hope... right?

you got out of bed and got ready for school. alright... ready... time to tell josuke your feelings.

your hands started shaking as you opened the door to your house.

"you alright y/n?" your brother asked.

"yep! i-i'm fine koie don't worry about me!" you laughed, trying to hide the fact that you were terrified about today.

"are you sure? you're trembling.." he replied, holding both your hands and looking at you worriedly.

"uuuuh its just uhhh..." you gulped, looking away.

"it's fine y/n you don't have to tell me i wont push you, i'm just worried that's all.." he said, smiling at you softly.

"thanks ko..." you muttered, still looking away from him.

"come on, let's go or we'll be late for school!" koichi said "you can go with me and josuke! that way you won't have to be alone" he added.

"i- i really don't think that's a good idea...." you said, still shaking.

"no! don't be silly! come with us! it will be fun!" he said, smiling widely. "i'll even buy you something to drink. it would be my treat!"

"oh, no you really don't have to i-" you tried to say but kochi had already taken you outside the house.

you walked nervously with him until you met josuke. "hi.. josuke..." you said, nervously playing with your hands. "oh hey koichi's sister!" he responded. "sorry, i don't actually remember your name..." joskue added awkwardly.

"oh... is that so..." you said, shaking. you felt yourself start to cry. this was so stupid, he dosen't even remember your name why are you bothering with this y/n... stupid... stupid... stupid...

"hey, don't cry... please... don't take it so personally..." josuke said, waving his hands, freaking out a little.

"you're right.. i'm sorry.. my name's y/n..."

'that's cute" josuke said, calmly. "now will you stop crying please.. you're making me feel horrible.."

"right.. sorry"

"you have nothing to be sorry about y/n" your brother said, taking your hand. "look... we have about  20 minuites before school, how about i buy you  (your favourite drink)?"