your first kiss

‣CAMERON - you were at cameron's house watching a movie with him. it was the lion king and you were arguing with him and saying that he chose the movie just so that he would get to see you all emotional. you were in the middle of shouting at him and sniffling when he grabbed your face and shut you up with a long lingering kiss.

‣SHAWN - it was a few weeks after you'd spoken to shawn, and you were doing everything in your power to try to not think about him. that included ignoring his constant calls and text messages. you were in the middle of watching your favorite show on netflix when the doorbell rang. thinking it was one of your friends, you ran downstairs and opened it, in turn causing shawn to wrap you in his arms and kiss you right in front of all of your neighbors.

‣NASH - "c'mere and cuddle," you were at nash's house and the two of you had been watching a movie when nash decided that he wanted to mess around with you. he tickled you before, and now he wanted to make up for it by cuddling. you just frowned at him, rolling over before he could wrap his arms around you. you did it again, and again, until bam! you fell off of the bed along with nash unto the floor, him on top of you. the both of you were laughing, until you looked at each other's eyes. nash was the one who kissed you first.

‣HAYES - you were visiting your closest guy friend hayes after he had an accident on one of his bikes. when the nurses let you in, you gasped at how beaten up he looked. "hey there," he smiled, despite the pain he was in. you smiled back, before making up your mind and rushing over towards him. making sure to be gentle, you leaned down and kissed him gently for what seemed like hours. "next time be careful you idiot, you scared me." you said afterwards, a smile on your lips.

‣MATTHEW - "come on, let's go shopping!" you were spending the day with your best friend matthew, and it seemed as if he'd ran out of snacks. the two of you went to the store, and before you could protest matthew had lifted you up and placed you on the handle of the trolley. "matthew-" you whined, stopping when you felt his lips against yours. "just shut up and enjoy the ride," he'd laughed afterwards.

‣GILINSKY - "this is dumb guys, i'm not kissing jack." of course you had found yourself at a party with all of your close friends, sitting on the floor playing truth or dare. being the idiot you were, you chose dare and jack johnson had dared you to kiss his best friend. he was always teasing the both of you, but you didn't think he would go this far. "let's just get it over with," jack gilinsky was as upset about it as you, and the both of you cringed as your lips attached. your disgust quickly disappeared however.

‣JOHNSON - "guys that was so freaking awesome!" you cheered as jack and jack came off stage from their performance. you were there to do just that-cheer them on and it was definitely fun. "you think so?" jack johnson asked, stepping towards you. your breath caught in your throat when you realized exactly how hot he looked. you nodded, and he smirked, leaning down to quickly press his lips against yours."thanks for being our cheerleader," he smiled, hugging you tightly.

‣SAMMY - you were the one who kissed sammy first. you were at a party, drunk off your ass and for some reason you couldn't stop thinking about him. he was right next to you, talking to his friends. you tapped his shoulder, and when he looked down at you, you lost it. wrapping your hands around his neck, you climbed unto his lap and full out made out with him. he was surprised at first, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. afterwards he said, "damn, you're really drunk."

NATE - it happened in front of all of you guys' friends, in the middle of the streets. you were all just walking around the neighborhood after getting dinner, when your girl friends decided to tease nate for not manning up and kissing you already. while you were blushing, nate's friends were starting to tease him too. so, nate did what they all wanted him to do. he grabbed you by the hand and pressed you up against the wall of a shop, kissing you like no one was even watching. you were shocked, and everyone cheered for the two of you, patting nate on the back for his bravery.