WHITE ROSE

Chapter 1 The Beginning

NICOLE'S POV

"Oh how I wish that was me," finally I sang the recording perfect. I took the recording and mailed it. Now I have to go to a tryout for a new movie called the Hunger Games. When I got there, there were a lot of people so naturally I got nervous. I turned to the girl next to me, "I'm really nervous, are you?" I asked.

"Don't talk to me," she said in a snooty attitude.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"You heard me don't talk me. I am far more pretty then you and you obviously aren't popular," she relied in a snooty attitude.

"Listen here. I don't know who the heck you think you are. So go away," I yelled at her.

"Whatever," she said and stomped off.

"Bitch" I muttered under my breath. By the time my turn came I wasn't really nervous. A lot of the girls here weren't that good. As it turns out, the rude person actually was good! When I got to the stage they asked me to sing what Katniss sings to Prim.

"Deep in the meadows, under the will-ow, a bed of grass. A soft green pillow," I sang. I looked at the directors and they were speechless. Was I that bad? I ran off stage. When I got out side I ran straight to my car and drove home. As soon as I got home my family was asking how it went but I just ran into my room, and called my best friend Felicity.

"They didn't even say anything after I sang!" I yelled.

"Maybe they were star struck?" She said hesitantly.

"I don't know. Meet me at Starbucks ok?" I said.

"Ok!" She said and hung up. I got up to change and saw something strange out side of my window. I went over to check it out.

It was that little dipwad from tryouts!! I stuck my middle finger up at her and closed my curtains. Then I changed into a tank top and shorts. When I got to Starbucks it was so busy! An there was a lot of screaming it hurt my ears. I took out my phone only to have it knocked out of my hands. I looked up and saw my best friend.

"What the hell was that for!?" I demanded.

"We need to leave... Now." She stated.

"Ok but will you please tell me what's going on?" I questioned.

"When we get back to my place ok?" She asked. I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine," and started back towards the exit of Starbucks.

"Wait Felicity, I'm going to go to the mall first and then I will come over ok?" I yelled and ran off. When I got to the mall I wasn't looking for anything in general I just wanted to be away from everyone.

" I WANT I WANT I WANT BUT THAT'S CRAZY I WANT I WANT I WAN AND THAT'S NOT ME I WANT I WANT I WANT TO BE LOVED BY YOU!" My phone sang. I looked at the caller ID,it was my mom. I huffed.

"What's up mum?" I asked.

"Guess what Nicole!!" She yelled.

"What." I asked not taking thy much of a care to what she was saying.

"The record company called and they said they wanted to work with you!! You just need to write a song and make a music video within one week for them to officially take you! AND the hunger games manager called! You got the lead!!!!" She screamed excitedly.

"OH MY GOD MUM THAT'S GREAT!!!" I yelled. People looked at me like I was a freak.

"We'll I'm going to go with umm.... Singing! It always was my most favorite thing to do!" I said.

"Ok honey! Buy a cute dress at the mall!" She told me. "Just watch the price!" Se warned.

" I know Mum!" I said. "Love you bye." And with that I hung up and went looking for a new dress.

A~\N/

End of chapter one! Hi guys! Hope you like the first chapter! Sorry if its short 😁 I can write long chapters

Comment

Vote

And all that other good stuff!!

Have any ideas for the story?

My kik is @ rosslynch465

~Nicole