Chapter 2

When I got to the store it wasn't that crowded. That was until I heard screaming again. "What's with all the screaming!?" I thought to myself.

"Ahh!!!!" I screamed.

"I.NEED.THAT.DRESS!!" I screamed! People looked at me like I was crazy. What can I say? I REALLY like shopping! The dress was red and strapless and comes down about 3 inches above the knee. I immediately took the dress into the changing room. When I walked out I looked in the mirror.

"DAYUM I look good in this!" I thought to myself! Then I felt warm hands on my shoulders. That's when my karate kicked in. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" I screamed. And then kicked with all my night, in the place where the sun doesn't shine.

"OWWW!!!" I heard a male voice with a British accent yell. "What the hell was that for!?" He asked clearly in pain.

"Ummm... You invaded my privacy" I snapped at him. When I looked at who he was I almost dropped dead.

I had just kicked the Harry Styles in the spot. Hard.

"OMG IM SO SORRY!!" I yelled.

"It's ok love, I'm sure it will feel better soon," he said. Trying to calm me.

"Umm... Harry?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"What's Louis doing?" I said.

"Ermm... I don't know let's go ask him!" He replied and with that we went to ask away.

"Louis? What on earth are you doing?" Harry asked him.

He smirked. "I took a video of when this lovely lady kicked you and embarrassed you. And now it's going on YouTube" he said smirking at Harry. Then looked at me and winked.

"Wait!" Harry yelled. People looked at us weirdly.

"GO AWAY PEASANTS." Louis yelled. They looked at us then ran off. Me and Harry doubled over in laughter.

"Nothing but filthy peasants here," Louis said in a fake posh accent.

"Um Harry?" I asked.

"Yes love," Je replied.

"Can you check the price tag on this for me?" I asked a bit hesitantly.

"Of course! It's says um.. $250.27"

"Woah ok. Thanks," and went back into the dressing room. I started to think to myself. How much money do I have? Not enough obviously. I huffed.

"You okay in there," Louis yelled.

"Yeah! I'm about to come out," I replied. I stepped out of the dressing room and put the dress back on the rack.

"Aren't you getting the dress?" Harry asked.

"Nope, it's to expensive," I replied.

"Wait here," Louis and Harry replied at the same time.

"Neither of you are buying me that dress," I said firmly.

"Whatever you say," they said with a smirk and walked off with the dress of my dreams. Leaving me wondering what the heck they where gonna do.