05

*Omniscient pov

Notti reached over to his phone on his nightstand declining a call for the 10th time. At this point he just felt like blocking the girl and by girl he meant Ana his ex's cousin or his "gf".

"Maybe you should answer the call notti it might be important." Mony spoke lifting her head off of his chest.

"Na she ain't important ion what she keep calling me fa"

"Who?"

"This bitch ana" he spoke mugging the air.
Mony lightly slapped his chest before speaking.

"Don't call girls bitches notti and isn't that your girlfriend I'll leave so ya'll can t-"

"Nah you staying ion wanna talk to ha right now she been moving weird" he spoke pulling her closer to him on the bed by her waist.

Mony just nodded sitting up.

"I'm bored ethannnn you wanna do something" she questioned tilting her head to the side a little.

"Fuck" he mumbled with a small smile.

Mony shook her head with a sigh and sly smile before getting off the bed walking to his closet.

"Watchu doin?" Notti questioned sitting up in the bed.

"You'll see" mony smirked walking into his closet.

10 mins later.

"Close your eyes notti!" Mony shouted from his closet as she placed her hand on the gold round door handle.

"For?" He questioned closing his eyes and covering them with his hands nonetheless.

"Just closeee em" she whined.

"Thier closed crybaby" he mumbled back.

Mony nodded opening his closet door before hiking up his amiri jeans.

"Open them!" Mony excitedly spoke. Notti opened his eyes immediately laughing seeing her in his clothes.

"Mony what the fuckkk- wait lemme take a picture" he wheezed putting his hand on her shoulder laughing.

Notti pulled out his phone taking many pictures of mony posing. Smiling behind the screen like a proud mother.

"What it don't look good?" She questioned doing a 360.

"Yea it look good it can actually fit you tho just not the jeans." He spoke looking her up and down.

"I know cause you got skinny legs and I'm slim thickkkk baby" she laughed making notti deadpan her.

"Skinny boys give the best dick so fuck up" he mushed her head.

"Nah no they don't" she lied taking the hoodie off becoming hot.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned tilting his head.

"Mhmm positive" she smirked taking off his airforces.

"Nah cause you was like notti take some outtt-" he laughed getting cut off by mony placing her hand over his mouth.

"Ok damn I get it- eww ethan" she quickly removed her hand from his mouth. Feeling him lick her.

Notti's phone flashed with a notification making him pick it up seeing it was a text from the gc. As mony walked back in the closet to get dressed.

 As mony walked back in the closet to get dressed