7

"Dd slow down nigga what the fuck is you doin" ddot slapped dd in the back of the neck from the backseat.

"I'm driving nigga fuck you think I'm doin?" He yelled back as he hurriedly put two hands on one side of the wheel trying to shift the car back on the road after gliding off.

Ddot slapped him again this time in the side of the neck turning his head into the direction where a trash can was laying in the middle of the street.

"Nigga! You couldn't have told me the shit was in the street a different way!" "No! Cause yo dumbass would've still hit it!" The two began having a yelling match while notti held one arm over lani's shoulder holding the phone for her as she watched YouTube with his airpods in her ears.

He knew she didn't like loud noises or arguments in general so he made sure that she was comfortable and entertained while in the car and also because her so-called boyfriend kept calling her but she dint want to answer after figuring out for the 9th Time he cheated on her since they've been together.

She wasn't worried bout it though cause he didn't know that everytime he did she got her get back with notti.

15 minutes later. The group of teens pulled up to the studio couples hand in hand while ddot walked to the big black doors a deep mug held on his face.He had ended up trying dd one more time in the neck for funsiezz but nothing was fun when he swerved the car purposely on ddots side making him smack the side of his face against the window landing a big red mark on his lightskinted face.

"Aww twin come hereee lemme see your face. You want me to kiss it" Malani cooed gently grabbing ddot's face with both of her hands.

Side eyeing her he just huffed. Normally he would've pushed her away and she would've pushed him back and they would've been play fighting until they hit someone else and got told to stop but matters was different now so he was gonna let her be.

Walking into the studio they walked up the flight of stairs to the second floor and going to room 4 the room that's been reserved for oy since they began rapping.

Turning the knob then walking into the room everyone turned towards the door getting quiet some reaching in their pants before they realized it was the group.

"Wassup my heart." Dee questioned dapping the boys up before giving the girls a side hug. Everyone else doing the same.

Notti and lani went to go sit on the sofa where edot and noti was sitting."Yoooo whas up my heartsss?!"Noti questioned standing up to dap notti up and side hug lani.

Sitting down notti pulled lani into his lap before placing his hands on her stomach- I guess by now you can tell he's realll touchy.

"How you doin on yo music nottiiiii" noti asked getting in notti's face with his camera making him immediately mug up.

"I would answer if you give me enough space to open my fucking mouth dichead." Notti spoke with aggression laced in his tone.

"Ight. Ight. Chill lil boy now answer the questionnnnn." He spoke dragging his letters out again as notti cracked a smile.

"I'm doin Ight on my shit, feel me? I don't expect to get to the Millys in a week but I feel like me and my brothas out hea doin our shit." Notti spoke with a smile on his face as noti and edot nodded with a smile.

"That's a facttt." Edot spoke with a smile before licking his blunt sealed. Lani smirked at him before raising her eyebrows in a flirting manner causing edot to laugh.

"What's up edot babyyy." She dragged as notti mugged her."what's up lani gzzzzz!" He dragged matching her energy.

"How you been witcho fine self?" She seductively asked making notti pinch her thigh."I've been good chunky." He responded back flicking the lighter over his blunt before taking a pull.

Right now malani wasn't sensitive to smells so she didn't really care about him smoking."You good?" Notti questioned."Mhm." Lani nodded before turning her attention back to edot making notti immediately mug her.

"Yo you dead gon piss me off Malani." Notti spoke aggressively to Malani his fine ass dominican accent coming off strong.

Clenching her legs she nodded as Ethan noticed the small action deciding to tease her he took his hand off her stomach before placing it on her inner thigh rubbing softly getting closer to her clothed pussy.

Her breath hitching as he turned to look at his brother and friends getting sturdy to "body" by edot baby before edot himself got up joining the hype circle, noti soon following with his camera.

Notti then took his pointer and middle finger rubbing it over her clit hearing her whine made him smirk. He felt her slightly open her legs more for more access but he suddenly stopped.

"Come on mama." He spoke lowly grabbing her hand leading her out the studio door making sure no one heard them leaving before taking her to an empty conference room with an couch in the corner.

Closing and locking the door he then grabbed Lani by her waist gently before placing her on the the end of the big table of the middle of them.

"Lemme help you strip pretty girl."notti whispered kissing her neck."okay but hurry."

SMUT NEXT CHAP?...
Sorry ya I've been gone cs a bitch been busy but she's backkkkk...!!