Unexpected: Carlisle Cullen's Daughter {Alec Volturi Love Story}

Chapter 1

Nina Pov-

I was sitting on the couch in my hotel room. Gazing out the window, it was raining out outside. I’m here in Forks, Washington. Looking for my father Carlisle Cullen, let’s just say I have been looking for him for a very long time.

(Flash back. A month after my birth)

I have been alive only a month now. I was born August, 4, 1902 in Volterra, Italy. I looked 8 years old.

I was sitting in front of the fire I had just had a bath. My Aunt Eva sat down next to me, I looked into her red eyes and smiled. I had bitten her and turned her. (I know Renesmee doesn’t have venom neither does Nahuel sisters only he does. But I’m making Nina special.)

“Nina. Your mother wanted me to give you this, when you could read and understand it. She wrote this before she passed on.” She smiled at me handing me the letter.

I happily took it and opened. I read the neat handwriting.

My dear little Nina,

Well you’re probably not little anymore when you get to read this letter. You’re the most  precious thing I have ever seen. I wish I was there to see you grow up. I want you to know  that your father name is Carlisle Cullen. I want you to find him so you can at least have one of your parents in your life. I sure hope you don’t blame yourself for my death, I know you will find happiness maybe not right away but in time you will. I love you so much! I hope you can give me some beautiful grandchildren! I will watch down over you my sweetheart!

Love, Your Mother

I smiled down at the letter a tear rolled down my cheek. “I will mother.” I said. I will find my father and hopefully give you the grandchildren you want.  I looked at my Aunt. “We stick together.”

Aunt Eva took my hand in hers. “Forever.”

(End of Flash back)

I smiled as my Aunt Eva walked in. “I found out where your father’s house is!” Aunt Eva said with joy.

“Oh! Let’s go! Aunt Eva! Now!” I laughed with joy. I have been looking for my father for a hundred and something years. I was starting to give up. I ran for the door.

“Don’t leave your suit case!” Aunt Eva laughed at me.

“Oops!” I blushed. I grabbed my suit case. “Ready?”

“Yes! Come on let go meet you father!”

 I smiled, I liked the sound of it. “My father.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlisle Pov-

I smiled at Aro, Marcus, Caius, Felix, Demetri, Alec and Jane as they came into my house. They are going to be staying with us for awhile. They want well Aro wants our Coven’s to be closer. Alice gasped.  “Alice what is it?” I asked along with some others. Alice was having a vision.

She slowly looked up at me. “Two girls coming here!  One looks like you Carlisle.”

Looks like me? “What do you mean?” I asked.

“The younger one looks as though she could be your daughter.” Alice smiled at me.

I frowned. Could have Iris had my child?

“It’s possible.” Edward said, I looked up at Edward he was smiling. “You could be a father Carlisle.”

I sat down and pinched the bridge of my nose. Esme laugh with joy. “You could be a father Carlisle! That’s wonderful!”

I smiled. “Yes I guess so. So what do we do know?”

Aro smiled. “Wait for her to come home.”

Everyone sat down waiting for my daughter to come home. I kept glancing at the door. Who would of thought this would me so nerve racking?! Edward chuckled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update?

How was it?

Vote, Follow and Commett!

Thank you! ~ SexyCullenVolturi