Happy Ending

The Springs respected Ryan's decision. It was hard for him to reach yo that but he was happy knowing that his parents agreed it. It was not a bright sunlight moment but a ray of light was entered

Ryan went back to college after his holidays. Meeting his friends was a huge relief for him. Talks and studies made him busy which also worked as a distraction. His friends understood that he had gone through something during the holidays 'Darling, I can se there is something terrible happened to you. But tell us when you want to, don't burden your heart when you have friends like us.' Ellen spoke. Of course. I'll tell you but I need some time' Ryan said. They all nodded with smile.

Harold being back to company was a headache but he promised himself that he will provide well for his boyfriend and his future. Both came back by evening. The routine was still the same, cooking together, cleaning together. They talk about their day, all the events, all the gossips, they shared every its and bits making their nights filled with laughs.

The Springs brothers a d Hawkins sisters would come and visit the siblings during weekends. It made Ryan so happy, being around his siblings. They go out, get dinners. Creating new memories was the aim. The parents would come once a month or they visit them. Ryan was getting comfortable with the house again.

The first time he was invited he almost passed out. He lost his strength seeing the building that he forgot to call his own home. It was just a building for him. During the dinner, he couldn't even swallow the food. He kept on drinking water and sweating. He sat in between  Issac and Harold. They tried to calm him down. 'Issac, will you move ro my chair?'. His mother asked. He moved from the chair and his mother sat there
'Darling, are you ok?'

'I am ok. I am sorry, its a bit hard'

'Don't worry. Take your own time.'

Its hard. I can't breathe' he said and took a gulp of water

'Honey, don't be hard in yourself. Take your time.'

He was surprised by his mother's words. She would scream his the kids won't eat their food within time.

'Just breathe. You can do it son' his father said with an encouraging smile

Hia eyes were filled up after hearing warm words from his parents. He nodded with a smile and tried to calm down. After a few minutes he was relaxed and continued the dinner with warmth and happiness.

Years passed. The business flourished under Harold. Ryan got his masters as he aimed for. The families got closer and was joined with more love.

Harold and Ryan celebrated their love and relationship for years. Gave out couple rings, celebrating anniversaries, giving out flowers, joining the Pride parades.

'I don't know, Jack. Its hard'. Harold was ranting inside the jewelry store. 'Harry, focus. Its not rocket science. You know him as your boyfriend, obviously you know what he likes. So, take a good look and choose'.
'Issy, help me'. He turned to Issac. 'Too late and you asked the wrong person. Choose it. Its was your decision, take responsibility.' Isac said cross armed.

Harold's hands ran through the displays of rings. After a few minutes of hunting, his eyes locked on a ring. A prefect rose gold band with tiny diamond stones. It fits perfectly.

'Guys, I got it. This is it.' He shouted. Jack and Isaac loved the selection. 'Congratulations bro.' Jack gave a nudge in Harold's shoulder. 'Too fast to congratulate bro. He licked his lips with stress 'Wait till tonight. '

'Harry, where are you?' Ryan called him. It was absolutely dark inside the house except for the candles lit in the floor. He saw rose petals all over the floor. 'Harry, you gonna have to clean all this' he grinned. ' The romantic act will make you hold the broomstick for weeks, I warn you ' he kept on joking. He kept on walking forward and stopped. Scented candles lit all over the drawing room. Harold dressed in blue suit. He walked towards Ryan and held his hand on his.

'Baby, you have been with me for a few years. I cannot describe how beautiful it was to be with you, share every moments if my life. Laughing with you, driving with you, watching movies, having food..... each time I do all this with you, I fall for you more and more. I want to be with you forever. Wake up looking at your face, wishing me good morning with that sweet voice.  Sleeping after getting a good night kiss drom you. I want to be all yours, forever. So....' he took a small velvet box and opened it to reveal the ring. '.....Ryan Spring, will you be my husband?'

Ryan's eyes were filled up with his hands covering his mouth after revealing the ring.  'Harry .....' he placed his hands on Harold's cheeks. He placed a tear stained kiss on Harold's forehead. 'Yes. I will' he said and stuck out his hand for the ring. Harold with welled up eyes placed the ring on Ryan's finger and kissed it.

'I love you' the elder one said

'I love you too, Harry'

They both kissed. All the family members watched the whole through video call and was emotionally unable yo speak a word

And from here on Harold and Ryan began a new chapter of their journey

Thank you everyone for reading my story. I hope you all enjoyed it. I will be posting my new story soon. Till then ....