Eiffel Tower (Chapter 2)

Track(s) for Chapter:

double take by dhruv

The opening theme to Human Earthworm 4: Hell on Earth plays as a montage of gruesome kills and blood and gore unfold on the screen. Megumi cringes back and almost covers his eyes, but he holds himself together and makes do with just looking away from the screen. He sits forward in his seat as a man's screams of terror fill the audio.

You look over at Megumi with a big grin on your face. You're having a great time. Then you happen to glance over at Noritoshi... and his eyes are glued to you.

Your eyes widen a little as you see Noritoshi's gaze and you blush a little and turn away looking at the screen and scooting back in the chair. You try to keep the smile off your face but can't feeling his eyes on you.

Megumi turns back to forward for a moment, taking in the film's chaotic display of dismemberment and blood. He glances over at Noritoshi and sees him eyeing you again. Megumi's expression hardens and he looks past him, focusing solely on the movie. He knows exactly what Noritoshi's trying to do, and it won't work on him. The longer this goes on, the tenser and tenser Megumi gets.

Noritoshi doesn't break his gaze from you. He smiles warmly and whispers your name.

"Butterfly..."

You don't look at him but can't keep the smile off your face. And then you whisper back to him

".. what Noritoshi? ... you're supposed to be watching the movie.." you giggle quietly.

Noritoshi chuckles and leans closer, whispering to you.

"The only thing worth looking at right now is right here," he says, gesturing to you with his head. "Tell me honestly, do you feel it too? The connection between us? The intensity of it? Surely you feel something."

Megumi's head snaps up and he looks over at you, his expression a mask of cold composure. He's trying very carefully not to make eye contact with Noritoshi. His hand rests on the armrest next to him, his fingers almost touching yours.

Your eyes widen a little and you swallow looking at Noritoshi then you feel Megumi's fingers brush against yours and it snaps you out of the trance with Noritoshi. You whisper to Noritoshi.

".. I... I don't know... I mean.. there's... something ... but.." you turn away from him and look at the movie again. "... This.. isn't the time.." you say looking up at the screen, your face flushed.

And as you feel Megumi's fingers move from the armrest and inconspicuously move to just above your knee. Your breathing deepens.

Megumi's eyes remain glued to the film, though you can see his face slowly begin to relax. He's smiling the tiniest bit. You notice his hand move up your thigh toward your knee, your bare knee. He slowly rubs a tiny little circle into your skin.

Your pulse starts beating faster, and you can almost hear your heartbeat in your ears. You feel his hand on your own... it's incredibly soft. He's not even looking at you. You could be in heaven.

Noritoshi whispers into your ear. "But the best time is not for you to decide, Butterfly."

You are literally stuck between a rock and a hard place... between the two of them. Megumi with his hand on your thigh. Noritoshi with his lips by your ear. Does either one of them realize you are the one stuck in the middle this is being done to! You swallow and get goosebumps everywhere.

".. Uh... ah...." Words fail you. You clam up and blush hard.

You can feel their eyes burning into you. Megumi continues to rub his hand gently into your thigh, his fingers moving toward your most intimate location. There's no way he's not doing this on purpose now.