True Triangle (Chapter 3)

Track(s) for Chapter:

Love Me by RealestK

Megumi's eyes flicker and a smile spreads across his face as he hears you climax once again and feel Noritoshi's climax as well, his breath catching in his throat slightly, but not enough to stop his grin from widening.

Noritoshi growls loudly and pushes as deep as he can and as fast as he can, his breaths coming hot and fast. He continues to hold onto your hips, his fingers squeezing tighter as he finishes inside of you, his lips moving to your neck as you finish as well, your legs shaking and trembling.

You pant and breathe deeply as Noritoshi holds you close to him and you shiver a little as his lips move to your neck and you turn to face him kissing him deeply. His hold and kiss are possessive. You reach down with your hand and caress Megumi's face while y'all kiss and do so without looking.

Megumi's eyes flicker with pleasure as you caress his face, him caressing your hips with his hands and squeezing his fingers as they both finish. He looks up at you with a smile and leans up, kissing your neck. He moves his hand up your body and caresses your breast, his breath still catching in his throat.

Noritoshi growls loudly and kisses your neck, his finger curling around your leg as he holds you down onto him.

"Mine," he whispers seductively.

You giggle at Noritoshi's words and you bite your lip briefly.

"Yours.." you whisper back to him. And then you lean down back to Megumi, both of them still deep inside and you kiss Megumi too.

".. Also yours.." you say to him.

"Mine," Megumi murmurs softly, kissing you with a smile on his lips. He kisses you deeply and tenderly, his fingers still caressing your hips.

Noritoshi's eyes flicker as he feels you kiss Megumi, his grip tightening around your hips.

"Mine," he growls softly, and he kisses Megumi more deeply, his lips moving down to his throat and biting down.

"Mine..."

A look of pleasure, shock, and desire crosses your eyes when you see Noritoshi kiss Megumi and bite his throat claiming him as well.

".. Oh you're just greedy huh?" you giggle, and as Noritoshi bites Megumi's neck you bite Noritoshi's neck.

"Mine... both of you," Noritoshi whispers, his eyes fluttering with pleasure. He continues to kiss Megumi, his tongue caressing his throat softly, his teeth grazing Megumi's skin, almost biting him.

Megumi's eyes flicker with pleasure as you bite Noritoshi's neck hard, pulling Noritoshi into him to feel the strength of your bite.

"God... yes..." he whispers softly.

"God yes..." you repeat his words. Man is this hot.

Megumi's eyes flicker as you bite down on Noritoshi's neck, him pushing deeper into you and moving faster, his breath hot on your neck. He kisses you as he moves, his tongue and teeth grazing you.

"God... yes..." he whispers softly, moving his body as he does, pushing as he moves, his body tense and straining.

Noritoshi groans as you continue to bite his neck. He moves quickly and deeply into Megumi, his fingers grabbing tight on your hips as he does.

"God!" he breathes out seductively.

You get caught off guard when Megumi starts moving his hips again. But even more so when Noritoshi pulls out and starts moving deeply into Megumi... you look at Megumi's face as this happens. He gets pleasure from being inside you .. and Noritoshi being inside of him.