1. Black eyes

Read with your heart.

The song of this chapter is Lana Del Ray - National anthem

Josh p.o.v

My day have been miserable. Girls keep fallin in my knees without asking and I fuckin hate this. They dont understand that im broken i dont need them I need life.

Now I'm here drinking all alone and watching others dance and laugh. I' ve been like those people once.

My attention is in one girl there that is so beautiful and all guys are around her like dogs who want a bite. She keep ignoring them , she is a bit shy i can tell by her eyes. Her dark eyes seem so lost with something hidden very deep. She is dressing like a hore but her behavior is not like that at all. A man came talk to her she laughed and hugged him but her hands were trembling. From that moment she keep dancing with different mans. She looks so carless and just dance. But her face looks so weird. I keep watching her like every man in here 'cause she dances in amaizing way , her body moves very naturally in very feminine way.

She watched me for one second her black eyes meet my eyes. That second i felt alive for the first time after years. But I will not let my emotions control me again , ever again. 'Cause emotions killed my soul.

She keeps dancing with mans and she left with one of them. I payed for my drink and left too. Now my real life hit me I should go home there where everything started. That home that stoled my soul.

------------------------------------------------------

Do u like the first chap of my book? Please tell me. Comennt. Vote.

Im beginner in that writeing thing but i have so great ideas for that book. Please support me.

This book is supose to be mister and thriller. So if u like emotions, love and thriller u should read the next chap.