𝑿𝒐

Same day 9:00pm Jacksonville flCash POV

Same day 9:00pm
Jacksonville fl
Cash POV

Alright yall we finna go to my momma house ima talk to yall later "Why you finna go ova der" trell said giving me lia bag".

you in my business dont do dat, but nah fr my momma want me ta spend da night cs she think ima disappear again.

"Why you ain't talk to dem about what you had going on"he said while he walked out da house holding lia's carseat.

Goodnight Mrs.Ciara " Goodnight baby be safe" I will i said closing the door.

Ian tell dem cs I know what they would say if they knew but ima tell them when im ready to tell them why and where I was at.

"Kealyn yk no matter what yo family gon always understand you but you gotta start opening up about things".

ik but when I'm ready to tell them I will I said starting the car up.

"Ight kea she buckled in be safe" I will.

******

I sung calm & patient to Lia as I looked in rearview mirror to see her she was smiling at me as I continued to sang to her until we reached my momma house.

Me and your dad used to sing this song all the time before he passed away it was our song even tho he claim he didn't like the song ik he did bc I caught him singing it in the shower but ian never say nothing because I knew he was going to deny it.

This was the song that I always sung to him when we were going anywhere. But its all of our song right baby Lia i said while pulling into my momma drive way.

I got out the car grabbing my purse and keys before getting out to get Lia I got her carseat and put her blanket over it and went to knock on the door.

"Hey kea wyd here and who baby you got" bari said letting me in da house hey yall I said to my brothers and the niggas i met at the kick back.

"Kea who baby you got" dang can you give me a moment ta put her stuff down I said while putting her carseat on the sofa"ma kea gotta baby and she wont say who baby it is" Jay said.

"She got what"my momma said coming from downstairs with my dad "kea who baby" she my baby and her name is lia.

"WHAT? what nigga got chu pregnant i thought that was at least ya god baby not ya damn child" ta'shawn shut up and let ha talk my momma said.

She's my boyfriend's baby and her name is Kaliayah but i call her lia and I only been gone for a month ta'shawn - "who da baby father" Ta'shawn will you shut up let me talk dang.

"you explaining way to slow fa me jhit" jus hush n let me talk dang but long story short this is my boyfriend's baby and her momma don't want her so i'm getting custody over her and yeah.

"Kea who da father" my dad asked his name is Mari but he passed away 1 month ago "so dis not your baby but since your ex boyfriend died and your taking the baby under your wing"my mom said

"Yes, and i'm the only person she got left besides her grandparents so she my baby ik I seem crazy calling her my baby so early but for the past 4 months I have known her I see her as my child.

But yall wanna see her she's 4 months btw i said while taking the cover off her carseat and getting her out.

"awww she so cute" my mom said while trying to grab her "ma please go wash yo hands"

"Btw kea your not crazy,but let me go wash my hands so i can hold da baby" me too my dad and brothers said as I giggled at how childish my dad n brothers are.

Hey yall ik ian get to say anything last time cs of dat nigga but whats yall names I said as I laid lia on my chest.

Vote and comment
Dis Mari yall he so fine ion care what nb say cs he is