Chapter 2

We were almost out of the Isle. We got to the broken bridge and I look out the window, confused. I had a top hat on and Harry had put his hat on top of it. I had my head on his shoulder as I looked through the window across from us. When we exited the barrier I looked forward and saw the broken bridge and grabbed Harry tightly m, tucking his head under my chin and closed my eyes. I heard the others scream but never felt any falling. I open my eyes and see a gold bridge made out of some kind of magic. I let Harry lift his head and we look in awe at the bridge.

"Hey," Mal calls out to the driver. "Did this button open the barrier?"

"That one opens my garage," he answers. "And this one," he trails off as he pushes a button that closes a window between us and him.

"Nasty," Mal says with a chuckle. "I like him."

The rest of the ride was done in silence. I had my arms tightly around Harry and he had his hands on top of mine. When we pulled up to the school there was a band waiting for us. I huffed in annoyance and Harry patted my hand in sympathy but he looked just as annoyed. We got out first and I saw someone kind of hidden away. But I saw a glimpse of a top hat. My eyes widened slightly but I composed myself quickly. I take Harry's hat and put it on his head. He smiles and lightly kisses me. I smile back. The others get out but Jay and Carlos tumble out, wrestling over a piece of cloth. I roll my eyes. A woman walks over and clears her throat. The boys stop wrestling and stood up.

"Leave it as you found it," the woman sang. "And by that I mean just leave it." I laugh as they throw the stuff back in the limo. I saw the man I. The top hat walk closer and I glare slightly at him but look away quickly. Jay looks at everyone and sees a girl standing next to the king.

"Well hello there foxy. The names Jay," he flirts and I cringe. I look at Harry.

"If you ever flirt with me like that I will break up with you," I tell him and he gulps.

"I would never baby. I know better," he says and I smile and kiss his cheek. The woman gets in between Jay and the girl.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress," the woman, Fairy Godmother, introduces. I roll my eyes. The man with the top hat is now at the front and I can see him clearly.

I glare hard at him as he smirks back

I glare hard at him as he smirks back. I glared harder and his smirks falters. That makes me smile with insanity in my face. His smirk falls completely and he goes to stand by FG. I follow him with my eyes. I'm not listening to Mall and FG talk. I'm keeping my glare on him. Jefferson Hatter. My father. He looks away first and I zone back into the conversation. Harry is looking at Mal suspiciously.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future," FG says to whatever Mal said. The future kings steps up.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben," he introduces and I roll my eyes.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king," the girl Jay was flirting with before says, clinging to him. I groan.