Stuck in a Bikini Bottom

"That'll be 10.99, sir." I miserably told the customer. He half-smiled and began rubbing his hands through his pockets. He pulled out his wallet, and opened it.
Once the cash made it into my tentacles, I felt like an unsatisfied shark that just received a platter full of fresh fish for dinner. It used to be fulfilling. Receiving cash, that is. But once the Krusty Krab became more greedy, it was just a waste.
He thanked me and drove away, to the food window. I stepped away from the window and called into the kitchen. "Spongebob!" I shouted. "We need a flipper smoothie and a small Krabby Patty!"
"Coming right up!" He replied with his soothing voice. Spongebob is the chef at the Krusty Krab. We're also neighbors. Sometimes, I can't stand him. But as of late, I've been noticing the nice side to him.
Spongebob and I were together a while back. By now, it's been about a year since we broke up. The sex got old, and so did the both of us. We both started changing.
I fantasize about Spongebob shoving his fat cock into me on a daily basis. His dick is ENORMOUS.
Anyways, I'm Squidward Tentacles, cashier of the Krusty Krab. I'm thirty-nine, and I've been working here for about fifteen years. Just for comparison, Spongebob is twenty-eight.
Living in Bikini Bottom gets old after a while. It's such a small town, and most people here irritate the hell out of me.
I always wish I never passed the opportunity to go to college. According to my dad, I had great potential. I studied biology in high school, and was pretty experienced in the field.
If I wasn't so lazy, maybe I would have been able to do something great. Maybe I wouldn't live in Bikini Bottom in the first place!
After half an hour, I looked at the clock behind me. My shift was over. I shouted to Mr. Krabs, my boss, and then walked out.
Once I got home, I unlocked the door and headed right towards the living room. I plopped down on the couch and grabbed the crusty remote, still in the same exact couch cushion I left it in.
I raised it and pressed the power button. Then, I began mindlessly browsing channels. Same old television. Oh, this should be a good one.
"BREAKING NEWS: 15 FISH TRAFFICKING SURVIVORS HAVE BEEN LOCATED AND RESCUED IN A TRENCH. SUSPECTS POINT TO NONE OTHER THAN STEVEN AND MICHAEL GILFORD."
Hm. That's a new one. Fish trafficking, eh? I wouldn't expect to hear cases about that here. That sounds more like something that would happen in New Carp City, my home city, but Bikini Bottom? Way too suburban.
I heard a buzzing sound come from my handbag. I stood up and walked to the kitchen table. I pulled out my phone.
Freddy Fazbear is calling me? Freddy Fazbear is one of my only close friends in Bikini Bottom. He has lived here for only 3 months. Apparently he's from a place called Oregon.
Freddy also happened to be one of my love interests. I thought he was pretty good-looking, and he has a great personality. We have the same interests, and he's extremely kind.
I picked up the phone. "Hey, Freddy!" His staticky voice responded, "What's up, Squidward?"
"Not much, what's up with you?"
"Well, I was wondering if I could come hang at your place for the night."
"Oh, how come?"
"My house is being renovated."
"Oh, I see."
"Yeah."
"Well in that case, of course!"
"Oh, perfect! I'll get going now!"
"Sounds good!"
"See you soon!"
So there I was, face to face with Freddy Fazbear. His sparkling eyes met with mine. This is it. This is the moment we have both been waiting for for the longest time.
My tingling tentacle met with his thigh, and I yanked him onto my bed. As we both landed on the covers, I immediately started going at it. I frantically stretched my tentacle out and grabbed his pants zipper, dragging it down with all my might. I was soon face to face with his genitalia, and immediately started blowing it. He rolled his back against the pillow, and his eyes rolling against his eye sockets.
After about twenty seconds of sucking, I knew I had hit the right spot. His eyes rolled back once again, and I could see his mouth slowly stretching open. After a couple seconds, an ear-splitting moan came out of his mouth. You would have thought his limbs were being ripped off one by one from the way he moaned.
As his penis grew in my mouth, I began becoming significantly aroused. I quickly got back up and got on my knees, still sprawled across my bed.
I looked down and saw my penis, extremely large. When I looked back up, I saw Freddy. He was staring at it, drool running out of his mouth. I could tell how badly he wanted it. He looked like a ferocious lion ready to pounce at any moment.
By then, I had begun fully stripping. I recklessly tore off my bathrobe, flinging it off the bed. I fully pulled my jeans off, and was now completely nude. Freddy, in reaction to this, grabbed his shirt sleeves and began slowly pulling his vest off.
Next thing I knew, I was sprawled across Freddy's naked back, with my penis knee deep in his ass. I could feel his entire body vibrating, with his signature moan. Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation rise in my penis. I shouted out the first thing that came to mind, "I'm boutta nut!" Four seconds later, I ejaculated right into Freddy's ass, causing his moans to intensify.
I began doing the classic "in 'n' out" tactic. I pulled out, and then swiftly shoved it back in. I kept doing this multiple times, each time getting gradually faster. Each time, my dick got harder. That's when I heard something besides a moan come out of Freddy's mouth.
"Harder." Without any hesitation, I obeyed, and began pushing it even harder in. He began relentlessly tumbling back and forth on the bed; he was clearly having the time of his life.
Then, he said, "Now, my turn." His turn? If that's what he wants, then sure! "Of course, daddy!" I instinctively shouted. I immediately covered my mouth in embarrassment.
I had never called anyone 'daddy' before. I couldn't believe what I had just done! I definitely was not a virgin; don't get the wrong idea. I've been in what, 3, 4 relationships? But I never got this intimate with someone before.
I barely ever penetrated, and I've sure as hell never BEEN penetrated. But what makes Freddy different? Why, out of all my sex partners, that HE is the one I decide to consider my daddy?
Truthfully, I don't know. Maybe it's something about his physical appearance? No, that can't be it. I've always considered him to be semi-attractive compared to my other partners, especially Spongebob.
Eh, who knows? I guess I'll just continue my sex.

His dick was wiggling in my ass. It felt amazing. It felt as if someone placed their fingers in my asshole, rubbing it around. It was soothing and comforting. As painful as it was, I couldn't help but let out a moan.
"Daddy!" I called out. We both began aggressively shaking. His inserting got more rapid and intense, and my vibrating got more frequent and large-scale.
We both were simultaneously moaning. It seemed like our throats were competing to see who could let out a louder moan. I guess that was a form of flirting.

After, what, twenty minutes of sex, we toned it down. We finished it off by making out. Our tongues were slobbering around each other's jaws. At the same time, I was still giving him a hand job.
Finally, it came to an end. I pulled my tentacles and mouth away, and that was it. We continued seductively staring at each other for the next 10 seconds, and then we both rolled over.
Wow. I couldn't believe what I just did. That was probably the most wild sex I've ever had! And it was with Freddy! Oh, how amazing!
I continued staring at the ceiling for another five minutes, recalling how insanely satisfying that was.
I rolled over and glanced at Freddy. He had already fallen asleep. I figured it was best for me to do the same. So I rolled back over and closed my eyes.

DING DONG! I woke up abruptly to the sound of my doorbell. I rolled to my left and looked at the clock. It was 2:41 AM. I stretched and slowly rose from bed.
I hopped off the bed and slipped on my sandals. Then I headed to my closet and pulled out my bathrobe, quickly throwing it on and tying it.
I carefully stepped down the stairs, careful not to wake up Freddy. Once I got to the door, I put my eye right against the peephole.
SPONGEBOB?! What's he doing here?! Suddenly, I felt a sensation in my crotch. My dick was growing. Ah, great. Now I'm hard.
I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. Sure enough, there was Spongebob. He looked extremely attractive in his smooth velvety tuxedo. His bow tie looked good on him.
But wait, why was he looking so formal? And also, why was even here? "Uh, hello, Spongebob" My voice was still hoarse and dry, probably due to the intercourse and the fact that it was almost 3 AM.
"Hi, Squidward." He said it so matter-of-factly, with barely any emotion. It was extremely awkward.
After almost a minute of us just staring at each other, I did something very ambitious. I just couldn't help myself. I grabbed his bow tie and pulled him to an inch away from my face. I shoved his lips against mine, and rushed my hands to his head.
After the five second kiss, he pulled away. He looked bewildered. He just stared at me. I suddenly began blushing and looked down. "I'm sorry, Spongebob."
I felt him put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see him staring sympathetically into my eyes. "Don't be. In fact, that's what I came here for."
Before I had a chance to react, he grabbed my tentacles and swung me into his arms. He dashed into my home, carrying me.
We both began giggling, and right as he was about to head up the stairs to my bedroom, I stopped him.
"Wait," I paused him. "We can't do it up there. Freddy Fazbear's sleeping in my bed." He stopped and turned his face to me. "Oh, I see. Then I suppose we'll use the couch."
He steadily turned around and began pacing towards the couch. The suspense was high. The couch seemed so far away yet so close at the same time. Once I got there, my final dream would be fulfilled: sleeping with Spongebob.
Once we got to the couch, he dropped me onto it. Then, he jumped on top of me. Our makeout session began.

When I woke up, I saw Spongebob's entire body rolled up in a blanket on the floor. I looked down and saw that I was somehow dressed.
Then I jumped up. Wait. I had just slept with two of the men of my dreams in one night. But they're both still here.
I hopped off the couch and rushed upstairs to see if Freddy was awake or not. Once I arrived in my bedroom, he was still sound asleep.
I let out a sigh of relief, and turned around to head back downstairs.