Chapter 1

I sighed slamming the locker and staring at my boyfriend."Baby what's wrong?" Yeonjun asked with a worried face. "I have a fucking test on Friday and I know I'm gonna fail it!" I kicked the locker. I turned around and saw my archenemy laughing at me, "Aww are you having a tantrum?" Jungkook said while giving me a pouty look. "Fuck off hoe." I told him with frustration, he walked closer to me "Excuse me?" I gave him a dumb look "Are you deaf? I said fuck off." I looked him dead eyes s he smirked. "Okay princess" Jungkook looked at Yeonjun. "Control your little pet." Before Yeonjun can say anything Jungkook walked away. "That Dickhead!" he said as he punch a locker. "Come on, let's go class" I held his hand and walked to English class.

Jungkook's POV
"That dumb bitch" I snapped my pencil in half, "You know you can stop harassing Y/n and-" " Me? Harass Y/n?" I laughed at Taehyung. "That bitch literally hit me last week!" I rolled my eyes. "Let's just finish our last class and we can go to the bar later and drink." Taehyung patted my shoulder and I sighed "Alright."

45 minutes later

Taehyung and I finally finished the last class of the day. I saw Y/n getting into Yeonjun's car and driving off. I shrugged my shoulders as me and Taehyung walked to my car and drove to my house. "You wanna play GTA when we get there?" Taehyung asked putting his seatbelt on. "Yeah I'm down."

Y/n's POV
My best friend Hana invited me to the bar with her so I decided to join. I turned on the hot steaming water and took my baby pink robe off and stepped in the shower. About 30 minutes later I stepped out and started to get ready. I put on a short black dress, curled my hair and added light makeup and by the time I finished Hana called saying she's outside.