The Opening Act

Ah! Where the heck am I? Who put me here? And what's with all the people staring at me?

"Who the heck are you!?" a woman said, I looked around for her and saw that she was in a large seat above the rest of my apparent audience.

"I- I can't seem to remember..." I say.

"Humph, well then if you won't say your name then at least state your reason for coming here!"

"I- um, where exactly is 'here'?"

"You feign ignorance of your situation? You are in the Opera Epiclese in Fontain! How could you not know where you teleported to!?"

"I don't know. I mean, the last thing I remember was playing Genshin Impact and then falling asleep Right after I got my new favorite character I found myself here."

Wait. Fontaine? Opera Epiclese? Don't tell me. I've been transported into Genshin Impact!? And that woman, I thought she sounded like Furina, my favorite character, but as I looked closer, I realized that she was Furina; Personality and all. I count the seats in the Opera House, 74, counting the two high seats in front of and behind me, 76, the exact number of seats in the Opera Epiclese. This adds more to my theory that I have been transported into Genshin Impact. I look at my body and find that I have been Anime-afied, turned into an anime character. Wait does this mean I'm hot now? Cool! I knew spending $200 on Furnia was worth it! Well, I should probably continue to feign ignorance, I don't want to give anyone an existential crisis, and knowing Furnia, she is totally the type to do that. 

"I don't know what a "Genshin Impact" is but whatever it was, it clearly had something to do with you being here, maybe whoever created it had malicious intentions."

"No, Genshin Impact has over 100 million players, so I doubt that people going missing while playing the game would go unnoticed, besides, hiding a mechanism to transport people to another world would be very hard to hide in a computer even with magic, witch we have proven time and time again doesn't exist," I counter.

"If it wasn't that then it was a 3rd party if what you claim is true, Though, I highly doubt that it is, there aren't even 100 million people in Tayvat, so it's impossible for 100 million people to play "Genshin Impact" as you call it," Furnia says.

"I'm, gonna be honest with you: I have no idea how I got here. So can I go? Though, I don't really have anywhere to go... AH, I guess I'll just wander the wild until I die of starvation. That is unless there is something that could potentially kill me. Wait. Is there?"

I try my best to feign ignorance of this world, seeing as I didn't read any lore that didn't relate to my favorite characters, heck, there are still story quests I haven't done yet. Plus I don't have enough ambition to have a vision, so I'm just a normal dude with knowledge of a past life. though I still don't know who I was... Hold on. how could I have-

"Yes, there are plenty of things that can kill you, such as Slimes and Hilichurls," Furina interrupted my thoughts.

"What the heck is a Hilichurl? I mean, Slimes are classic fantasy monsters like dragons and Goblins, but Hilichurls?" I say keeping up my lie. I know that Hilichurls were citizens of the gods who happened to be in Kahaenri'ah at the time.

"You talk as if Slimes and Hilichurls don't exist. Where are you from?" Furina questions.

"Um, I'm from the United States of America. I think, I still don't know why, but it seems that my memories have been tampered with because, for some reason, I can't remember my own name or the names and faces of my parents or siblings, or even if I had in the first place."

"If you're trying to earn sympathy points then you're doing a terrible job,"

Now that I look around more, where is Neuvillette or Clorinde? Hmmm, something's off... And why isn't the crowd talking? I look closer, they aren't moving... like they're frozen in time.