chapter 1

Elena's pov

I woke up with a banging headache
"Ugh I knew it"
Going out with Tessa is always a bad idea. Struggling I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, did my business, sat in my warm tub and lattered my skin with soap, I knew it will help with my hangover cause it always does.
Finally the water turned cold, I got out of the tub and washed the rest of the soap off my body, brushed my teeth wrapped myself in a fluffy towel that reach my mid thigh and wrapped a small towel on my head.
I sat on the stool in front of my dressing mirror and used my body lotion, gently rubbing it into my skin and then blow drying my hair. I stood up and made my way into my closet got dressed in to a royal blue coloured sweatpants and a very big black coloured huddie to complete the look, I put on my furry rabbit slippers and headed downstairs for breakfast.
Oops sorry I forgot to introduce myself 🤭.
Hey guys my name is Elena yep Elena not Elena of Avalor though but just Elena I'm sure you guys grab now anyhoo I am the only daughter to the alpha of the eclipse moon pack, I have two siblings and they are both boys yep I mentioned earlier that I am the only daughter so back to my introduction, one of my brother goes by the name Ethan and the other one is Cole and I have a very crazy bestie named Tessa I'm sure I mentioned her in the first paragraph or was it the second one I'm not sure but anyhoo my mom is the Luna of the pack and as the only female (aside from me) she understands my feelings mostly since my brothers are extremely possessive of me and yes we don't leave in the pack house like normal alphas and there families do, we have our own house at the other side of the pack and my wolf's name is Freya and we are the Ridings family of the eclipse moon pack. Oops sorry I'm talking to much well that's one thing about me, I talk alot *giggles*.
So where were we yes I got down to have breakfast and greeted my family "morning guys".
"Morning dear" said my dad
"Morning sweetie" said my mum
*Morning lil sis" said Ethan. Did I mention he is the oldest I knew it I didn't oops sorry but I forgot to add that I ramble in my head as well*giggles* okay okay back to the story. but really, it's not only when you are nervous that you ramble, you also ramble randomly. Enough Elena, back to the story.
"Morning" Cole said grumpyly well someone is in a bad mood ahh did I mention he is the second born
"I'm sure they figured " my wolf Freya said pissed I'm sure she is still hungover cause she went wide yesterday
"Okay and did I mention that i was born after him" I said to Freya.
"God can you just shut up already Elena, not everyone is as dumb as you you know" Freya replied more pissed.
"What's the plan for your birthday honey " my mum said yep you heard that right sorry you read  that right. My birthday was the next weekend and today is Wednesday which gives me few days to prepare but hey my dad is the alpha so whatever I want is granted with just the snap of my fingers don't get me wrong, I'm not a spoilt brat I'm sure you guys get what I mean oops sorry I'm rambling again but know that I think about it I've said 'oops sorry' more than I've said my name today but anyhoo did I mention that I would be turning 18 in a couple of days since most wolves find their mate when they turn 18 but truth be told, I'm kinda nervous and excited cause just the idea of our unknown mate makes me and my wolf  get this crazy butterflies in our tummy.

"I think I'm just gonna throw a little party just to you know get to check if my mate is in this pack" I replied just the mention of mate made my brothers growl loudly

"Boys" my dad called in a stern tone but wait is it only me that feels like the way father addressed them as boys made it feel like they are dogs*giggles* hey back to the story

"Calm down, sooner or later she is gonna find her mate and move in with him" dad said.

Great dad just great you just added fuel to fire
"It's the truth "sassed Freya
"Shut up Freya" I said
"Ugh" she said before blocking our connection.

**************************
Later that day.
"Okay I think I would go for this dress" I told Tessa

Yesssss babe" cheered Tessa"you rock, come on go try it out"

Laughing I walked into the changing room.
Few minutes later we were done at the store and headed to the pastry store and we later chose a black strappy heels to go with it.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖.

What do you guys think about the story 🥺
Please vote and comment on my story 🥺🤲.
And don't forget to share, those three things will make this author happy 🥰🤎

Love from Nana 🥰♥️.