Part-15

Chapter 15: The Question of Potential - Lelouch's Insight

Lelouch Lamperouge, standing beside Naruto in his office, pondered the question of which candidates possessed the most potential to kill. His keen intellect and strategic mind assessed the candidates carefully.

Chapter 15.1: Lelouch's Analysis - Potential to Kill

Lelouch began to outline his analysis, taking into account the candidates' abilities, personalities, and motivations. He highlighted individuals who had demonstrated exceptional skills or had compelling reasons to excel in combat.Among those he identified were candidates from various anime worlds, each possessing unique strengths and potential.

Chapter 15.2: Naruto's Consideration - A Multiverse's Decision

Naruto listened attentively to Lelouch's assessment. He recognized the importance of understanding the candidates' potential for both the Royal Guard and the overall stability of his Multiverse.With Lelouch's insights in mind, Naruto contemplated the next steps of the Royal Guard Exam and how to best utilize the candidates' talents.

Chapter 15.3: The Third Trial - Mock Battles Commence

Meanwhile, at the Royal Guard Exam site on Odyssey Island, the third trial had commenced. Candidates engaged in mock battles, testing their combat skills and adaptability against volunteers like Ichigo Kurosaki and Goku.The Proctors, including Gojo Satoru upon his return from vacation, stood ready to challenge the candidates. The battles were fierce, with each candidate striving to prove their worth.

Chapter 15.4: The View from Odyssey City - A Multiverse in Action

In the heart of Odyssey City, where the Royal Guard Exam was taking place, the bustling metropolis bore witness to the Multiverse's diverse talents, unity, and ambition. The future of the Multiverse hung in the balance as candidates clashed in epic battles.

Chapter 15.5: A Multiverse's Destiny - Unveiling the Future

As the third trial of the Royal Guard Exam unfolded, the Multiverse's destiny continued to evolve. The candidates, with their remarkable abilities and shared values, would shape the future of Naruto's Multiverse.The next chapter will delve deeper into the mock battles, revealing the outcomes and the impact they would have on the Royal Guard's formation.

(End of Chapter 15)