Part-21

Chapter 21: A Promise Remembered - Integrating Black Clover

As Naruto sat and reminisced about his Multiverse, a long-forgotten promise came rushing back to him. He had once vowed to return to the world of Black Clover, and years had passed since that commitment was made. It was time to fulfill that promise.With a determined spirit, Naruto initiated the integration of Black Clover into his vast Multiverse, bridging the gap between dimensions.

Chapter 21.1: The Return to Black Clover - A Homecoming

Naruto's arrival in Black Clover brought with it a sense of homecoming. He reunited with familiar faces and immersed himself once more in the magic-infused world of Asta and his friends.

Chapter 21.2: Creating a Manhwa Haven - The Birth of "The Bird is the Word"

In a rather inebriated state, Naruto decided to craft a unique world, one exclusively for manhwa creations. He playfully named this world "The Bird is the Word," although its inhabitants simply referred to it as Earth.

Chapter 21.3: A New Home for Manhwa Creations - Lucius and More

Naruto, true to his word, relocated characters from various manhwa series to "The Bird is the Word." Lucius, along with many others, found themselves in this realm designed in Naruto's image.

Chapter 21.4: The Promise - A Future Journey Awaits

Naruto, satisfied with the progress made in shaping "The Bird is the Word" into his vision, knew that his journey wasn't over. He held onto a promise—a pledge to return to the manhwa-centric world he had created, to witness its growth and evolution.With this thought in his heart, Naruto prepared for his next adventure, eager to see what the future held for both his Multiverse and "The Bird is the Word."

(End of Chapter 21)