Chapter 2

Kiyoko is sitting on the couch reading manga then her brother Han comes up to her.

 Hey sis he says teasing her, what is it Kiyoko says harshly. Well sis will you tell me that you love and appreciate me. Never you're just a waste of space, aww don't be so mean. You know I saw a sale on manga the ones you like to read, and I umm brought some for you. 

Then give them to me your numbskull. You will only get them my lovely sister if, you tell me I'm the best brother in the world. UGHHH why can't I just have them already you loser. hmmm well there would be no fun in that Han says full of himself, if you want them you need to tell me about how cool I am. Kiyoko quickly turns away never mind then she says continuing to read.

 W-wait did I tell you there's...candy in its Aswell. Kiyoko turns around paying more attention to what Hans saying hmmmmm what kind of candy then? You know just normal one's skittles sour patch just the ones that so happen to be your favorites how surprising is that. Kiyoko sighs she thinks to herself how the hell am I meant to do this UGH why did my parents have to another kid how should I do this hmmmmmmmmmm. 

I will say it on one condition Kiyoko says. What may that condition be hmmmm dear sister. Surely your brother who loves and cares for you won't have anything suspicious *he is REALLY suspicious*. I will only say it if you Kiyoko kicks Han in the stomach sike lmao Kiyoko grabs the bag and runs to her room. Owwwww Kiyoko says Han laying on the floor why me. Kiyoko just laughs in her room Han gets up off the floor I will one day trick her into saying that he says holding his fist in the air ONE DAY I SWEAR.