Information/AU Explained

The title is from a lyric from a song called "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots.
I named this book that because, my OC (Me) and Hunter have separate traumas with abuse. My OC mainly focuses on mental abuse while Hunter focuses on physical (my AU).

AU Explained:

Human realm.

Hunter's parents died in a car accident and he had to live with his uncle, Phillip, who is a drunk and frequently lashes out in the form of physical abuse which makes Hunter freak out as the slightest touch.

Flapjack is Hunter's pet bird who often follows Hunter around and sneaks into school with Hunter which gets him in trouble a bit.

Lilac lives with their parents, who are constantly fighting and yelling at each other, and gets Lilac involved almost every time and their parents project the blame on them each time they fight, whether Lilac is involved or not.

Lilac- 15, They/Them pronouns, introverted and often keeps to themselves, likes video games, loner.
Picture:

Hunter- 16, He/Him pronouns, cold, distant, and doesn't like talking to people, averted, likes to be in charge, leader

Luz, Willow, Gus, and Amity are all friends with each other.

Luz- 14, She/They pronouns, extroverted and a wild child biromantic, asexual, likes magic, leader.

Willow- 14, She/Her pronoun, Introverted and very interested in plants, pansexual, follower.

Gus- 12, He/Him pronouns, averted and likes when he has duplicates of things, gay, a collector of multiple things, follower.

Amity- 14, She/Her pronouns, extroverted and likes to be at the top, Lesbian, leader.

_____

That's about it, I'll add more as this story goes on. This is simply a draft project to get the hang of my writing again so if the writing style changes it's because I'm trying to write again after so long.

___

New chapters every Wednesday starting the
4th of October.