chapter five

"modie, we cant-" she whispered as they walked into the bedroom, him cutting her off by kissing her again, he had a permanent grin on his face as he did this. she dripped water all over her floors and furniture as they walked through the house, her body still soaked from just being pulled out of her bath. modie let his hands grip at all the fleshy parts on her body, her thighs and ass, one hand coming up to massage her tits. she groaned in pleasure and pulled away from the kiss panting softly, feeling his lips immediately on her neck, kissing, sucking, biting. she closed her eyes and put her head back, feeling her back hit a wall as he held tighter onto the back of his neck.

"modiemodiemodie-" she muttered under her breath, chanting his name as if he was some sort of God she was praying too. she knew that she should stop this, she knew that she shouldn't do it either, she knew for sure that he was bad news, but the feeling of his body against hers and his lips on her skin felt so right, too right that she couldn't bare for it to stop. But modie was her enemy, she was meant to hate him until the day she died, there was something in his eyes though, something that made it really hard for her to hate him. maybe it was the way he looked at her, or spoke to her, or claimed her to second he met her, she wasn't sure which one it was but she also didn't really care. whatever it was, she wanted it to continue boosting his euphoric feeling through her bones.

he smirked against her neck, leaving one last hickey before turning them around and throwing her onto the bed. she hit the bed with a small huff, her wet body sticking to her freshly cleaned sheets, causing her to cringe slightly. yet all that cringe was destroyed within seconds when she felt strong hands prying her legs wide open. she gripped onto the sheets, wrapping them around her hand and taking some deep breaths. it was all happening so suddenly and it was like she didn't have any time to process it. she glanced down at modie before she was pulled down the bed a little more and could feel modie's hot breath against her pussy.

she arched her back into the brand new feeling in her bones, believe it or no but she had never been eaten out before, so this was all new to her. he smirked some more and hummed, resting his cheek against her inner thigh before purposely blowing cold air. she gasped softly and glared down at modie who simply raised his eyebrows, licked his lips and attached them to her clit within seconds. her eyes fluttered closed at the new sensation, a quiet cry of glee escaping her lips to which she quickly pursed them together to make herself seem less vulnerable.

he massaged her thighs whilst pushing them further apart every time she went to jolt her legs closed and licked her insides out agonizingly slow. he slid his tongue between her folds before pushing inside of her with little effort and care about how loose she had become within seconds. he listened to the sounds she was making and it was music to his ears, her little moans and groans, even the whines made him go faster, giving her more of what she wanted. she arched her back of the bed and gripped the bedsheets tightly, who knew that this could feel so good. she panted heavily and licked her lips, her mouth now hanging wide open since she found no hope in closing it.

"oh fuck modie- shit-" she whined and twisted the sheets into her hands even tighter, of course it had to be modie with his lips against hers.

if she was being honest, she hadn't done anything like this in a while, she had been way too busy for any of it and embarrassingly, she had forgotten what it felt like to cum. so when she felt a pressure in her lower stomach, her eyes widened and she pushed her legs closed, or tried to. modie just pushed them back apart with no effort. the pressure increased and before she knew it, her mind felt fuzzy, her whole body felt like it wad floating and she felt herself cum. but it was different to any other time she had, this felt ten times better, felt like every weight she had had been lifted off her shoulders, she felt so relaxed for once.

modie worked her through her orgasm and soon pulled away, kissing all the way up her stomach, her chest and up her neck until her met her face. she was exhausted, and he was pleased with himself, more than he ever had been. he rubbed her hip carefully with his thumb pad, leaning down to kiss her softly on her lips. she hummed tiredly into the kiss before pulling away and looking him in the eye. she bit back her smile but t was quick to come through, causing her to giggle a bit and him to grin his whole way through.

"what about now baby? man still not good for you?" he asked, whispered more as she smiled and put her arms around his neck, pulling him down and rolling on top of him, laying her head on his chest and sighing softly. she lifted her head up to look him in the eyes again whilst shaking her head.

"the worst thing for me." she said back and he just chuckled, pushing her head back down onto his chest and rubbing his hand up and down her back, trailing one finger down her spine. she smiled to herself and closed her eyes, relaxing and letting herself get lost in her thoughts, shit, what would everyone think? no one needed to know. as she was thinking, something immediately came in her mind, how the fuck did modie get into her house? her face twisted with confusion as she put both hands flat on his chest and pushed herself to sit up a little, looking down on him.

"how the fuck did you get into my house?" and like he had been doing this entire time, modie just grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRO THIS IS CRINGE LOLOL. NO ONE TALKS ABOUT HOW CRINGY IT IS TO WRITE SMUT BRO

SOZ ITS BAD, I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT WITHOUT DYING OF CRINGE EVERY SECOND

opinions ig?
vote and comment

idk what to do next lol