Japan? What?

F/N was getting tired of dealing with his people and his daughters. Too many requests, on both sides. They've been studying Japanese, they can speak it fine, right? I guess they'll learn.

______________

Literally on the verge of cracking, M/N stared at her daughters, internally questioning why she couldn't have raised them properly, by herself. We just had to let those servants raise them, didn't we? At least Y/N isn't stupid, just a bit judgmental. The girls were all running around, chaos ensuing amongst the 6 of them. Alize and Antoinette were laughing at Renee, who they had tripped. Renee began chasing them, making them scream and run off. Rochelle was having a screaming match with Celeste, and Y/N was talking Tamashii's head off, who was watching everything with a calm, staid face. Surely F/N has a plan for them. Boarding school, maybe? Ew, gross, no. Didn't Y/N say something about a hero school somewhere...? Japan, right? We have a manor there, I think. Or a few. I should ask her.

"Y/N?" The H/C-ette looked up from her conversation with her butler. "Yes, mother?" "What was that school you were talking about with your sister, 'I.A.', or whatever it was?" "Oh! UA! It's great there, I think, from what I've read, from the library. It's always so clean in there, never makes me sneeze. I read a book once to the girls and the woman in it was so poor she couldn't even READ! Can you imagine? Poor people, eugh." She rambled on, completely going off topic. "Ahem, that UA thing, dear." Her mother coughed, rolling her eyes. "Right, right. It's one of the top hero schools in Japan, and I was studying that, so I thought I could maybe take Butler with me and go to one the manors." "Why not take your sisters?" The room fell silent, the 5 younger girls looking towards the older women silently, their eyes shining. Y/N groaned internally, and M/N sighed audibly as the children broke into a loud chatter. "Y/N is going somewhere? Where? Bring us too, mom!" "Why does sissy get to go and we don't?" "Yeah, let us go!" "What she said!" "No fair, I want to hang out with Y/N!" "GIRLS, QUIET!" They all shut up after a few grumbling whispers and nudges at each other. "Y/N was just telling me about something."

"M/N, children!" The duke roared, suddenly bursting into the room. "I decided it would be a...learning experience if you were all to head to one of the manors in Japan, and Y/N can go to that silly school she was rambling about a few days ago." "Father, they've already started the school year, I can't go. I don't mind applying for it next year, if I can travel to Japan then." "Nope, I can pay them." "Oh. Yay!"

"I'll be staying here, right, darling?" M/N twitched her eyes slightly, staring her husband dead in the eyes, sending a slight chill down his spine. "What? Right, of course! We can send some maids and servants to look after them, or Y/N can look after them all." "No way, I'm not taking care of all of them! I'll be at the school, father!" Y/N groaned, scowling at her siblings, who were all talking with each other excitedly, the younger ones were a bit confused, but they just wanted to be with their oldest sister.

"It'll be fine, I bet there are sitters you can hire as well." "Fineeeeee, so we're actually going?" She groaned, side eyeing her siblings with an eye roll. "Yep, start packing, I'll try to contact them and go through with a translator." "Okayy, okay."

______________

The girls got off the jet, Alize being on Y/N's back and Antoinette in her arms, both of them dead asleep. There were about 20 maids gathering and carrying luggage into the large manor. The sky was full of stars, and all the girls rushed inside of the manor. "Oh, this one's a bit smaller than our other ones, but it's alright." Y/N sighed, setting down the twins on the big soft couch in the center of the living room. "Losers, headcount, get over here!" She called, careful not to wake the sleeping ones. Renee and Celeste walked over, but Rochelle seemed to be missing. "Where's the other one?" Celeste looked back at Y/N's words, pointing at a stone statue near the doorway. "She really needs to stop doing that..." Renee nodded, staring at her sister. "It's so weird." The elder sister walked towards the statue, threatening to tip it over. "Wake up, idiot." Rochelle's statue-like form shrunk back into her, her grayed skin and hair appearing again, looking upset. "I want to sleep, go away." She groaned, the stone beginning to build up from her feet again. "At least go into a bedroom and do it. And make sure the maids clean it first, too. Don't be gross." Y/N groaned, sighing. "Whatever. Goodnight." Rochelle sighed, de-activating her quirk and going to bed. "Night, idiots." The other two girls went towards their own assigned rooms, and Y/N went to pick up the two that were on the couch. Carrying them up the stairs, she set them into their room, each in their own beds. Collapsing on her own bed after closing the door, she groaned loudly into her pillow. She sat up, looked straight into the full body mirror across from the bed.

I have used my quirk for a bit, it shouldn't have gotten worse.

She let out a shaky breath, but took off the black elbow-length gloves that she wore everyday, all the time. Her right hand was still a shadowy mist, but she still couldn't feel it. She could control it just fine, and the gloves gave it a regular looking shape, but it was numb.

It's the same. It hasn't spread. It's okay.

______________