Set Rule 1 : Body info

Set Rule 1: Body info.

In my little head space called my noggin, the CH fandom has a basic set of rules that I *usually* follow this set of and the rules are about how a body looks or works with differences in climate a terrain. The next set will be Set Rule 2: Head Working or HW.

Rule 1 piece 1: The body is shaped like terrain.

The bodies of my CH head space are usually determined by their terrain. If the majority of their terrain is bumpy they might have a more curved figure than say a Country with a more flat terrain.

Rule 1 piece 2: The skin can feel like the terrain and act like it.

The skin on a CH body has the feel of the majority of the land. So if a Country has a more sandy land like in the Middle East their skin could be flaky yet smove. Ice and cold slick feeling for countries with colder terrain and the Cold goes into the next piece

Rule 1 piece 3: The highest and lowest temp in the country is endurance.

The highest and lowest temperatures are what determines the endurance of the Country. So if the lowest temp is -38 F *and sorry for everyone else who uses Celsius I couldn't find a calculator to do it since I'm lazy* that means it's the country's endurance level to the cold give or take.

Rule 1 piece 4: Looks

In the human form of CH body or a personified body such as UN, NATO, ASEAN, EU, and states they can either look like most of the population with genetics. Or they can stick to their roots, take America as an example he in his human form has Heterochromia and either Vitiligo or just dark skin. *The author has not decided yet on which but If I chose Vitiligo he would have a dark base and white patches* This represents him as a melting pot of culture like Canada, New Zealand, and spidy boi Australia.

I hope the first set of Rule 1 helps with confusion. I can not say that I will always stick to this it can change to help better a plot.

THIS IS NOT TO OFFEND ANYBODY THIS IS MY HEAD CANNON IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE YOURS.