Morning

Today, is just a normal day. As usual, Noah woke up a little earlier than Michael. It was very normal for Michael to wake up late because he worked until midnight. The sun immediately shot Noah's eyes, it is normal considering it was already 8.30 in the morning. Noah immediately threw on a shirt and some jeans and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for him and his lover.

Michael pov

I woke up to nobody beside me, it was probably 9 am by now. I went to the bathroom to get myself ready and changed to a comfortable outfit, which is Noah's hoodie and a skirt(Michael in my au likes to wear skirts and such.) After that, I went to the kitchen and there I found my husband sitting there while eating his breakfast. I decided to sit next to him and joined him to eat.

Noah pov

Not long after I started eating Michael came and sat down to eat with me. If I was being completely honest, he looked really cute. Too cute.... After eating, Michael decided to wash the dishes since I cooked. Then, I went up to him and hugged him from behind. He chuckled as I started tickling him, he was very sensitive every time I tickled him. But at the same time, I was getting horny by seeing him him a short skirt. But I decided to wait after he finishes washing the dishes.

Michael pov

Finally, I finished washing the dishes, I exclaimed. Not long after, Noah shouted for me to come to the bedroom. I immediately went up to see what he wanted. He ordered me to come sit next to him and he asked me a surprising question...... I never thought he would ask to fuck me in the morning at 11 am. But I was also getting horny so I agreed.

Wait for the next part
(315) words not including this