011. oh my my my

chapter elevenoh my my my

chapter eleven
oh my my my

FLORENCE SPRUNG UP from her bed at the sound of her bedroom door opening, looking around in a panic, scared she had missing the deb ball or something

FLORENCE SPRUNG UP from her bed at the sound of her bedroom door opening, looking around in a panic, scared she had missing the deb ball or something. She looked up to see Emmeline staring at her with an amused smile.

"Hi honey, you okay?" Emmeline asked.

"Uh huh." Florence nodded. The woman came and sat on the end of her bed.

"Ready for today?" Emmeline wondered.

"Never." Florence told her mum. "What if I trip? Or mess up the dance? Or—"

"Hey, Flo." Emmeline stopped her, placing her hand on Florence's cheek. "You are going to be amazing. Just trust Conrad, hold onto him and you'll be fine."

"Yeah yeah." Florence nodded.

"When Susannah called me this morning and told me that you were going with Conrad I was in shock." Emmeline stated. "Not shock shock, just shocked that you actually asked him."

"I can't believe it either." Florence let out a sigh.

"Can you also believe that they kissed last night?" Sydney suddenly piped up from the doorway. "Saw it with my own eyes."

"What?" Camden exclaimed, joining the conversation.

"I echo what Cam said." Emmeline turned to face her middle child.

"Yeah, Conrad and I kissed." Florence sighed happily. "Last night on the beach, he kinda also admitted he was like madly in love with me."

"Finally!"

"Thank God!"

"I'm so excited for you, sweetheart."

"Thank you everyone for that insight to how you all feel about my love life." Florence laughed softly. "Now get out so I can get dressed because I gotta go."

The family, begrudgingly, left her room. Florence shook her head at their antics, checking her phone to see loads of messaging from Shayla, the girl angrily ranting about Steven. Florence read over them with a sigh, changing into a mini skirt and a cropped tee before heading on over to the Fisher house to talk to the boy.