Looking for a roommate

Back story: In the middle of 9th grade, the triplets realized that they're in need of a room mate so they shared a post about it and finally someone called.

                                                                         Post

Looking for a roommate to share a house or an apartment with. We are 3 and looking for a 4th person. Requirements: 

- 15-17 years old

   -  Doesn't mind loud noises 

    - Pays his part of the rent

                                                                                  Xadrien

It's the middle of 9th grade and were looking for a roommate and until yesterday, we only had weird people calling

It's the middle of 9th grade and were looking for a roommate and until yesterday, we only had weird people calling. Finally, yesterday, someone called and we set up a meeting in person for today. On the phone, he seemed nice, hope it's the same in person. He might be our last resort since it's been weeks and the rest of the people that have called were totally crazy. 

Xadrian: Yo, let's go, were going to be late!!

                                                                          Xander

We got there and we waited for about 45 minutes. We were about to leave when...

                                                                     Layla

I saw an announcement online, a set of triplets looking for a room mate. I desperately needed to find a place to live and these people seamed nice. I also had all the characteristics that they were looking for. 

I started getting ready pretty early since i needed to make a great impression. I took a bath, blow dried my hair, curled it, got dressed in this pretty flowery drees and got started on my make-up. I needed to cover all my burses before leaving. Just when i was about to leave, my father stopped  me, saying we had "guests" coming over. He said i couldn't leave now.  I went back in my room with tears in my eyes. It was one of my only chances. I knew that he was probably going to beat the shit out of me when i came back but i snuck out anyway.