chapter one

NIALL'S POV

"Harry! What the hell? Why didn't you wake me up when I told you too?!" I yelled through my phone sending Harry a voicemail.
"This bloody duffer did this shit on purpose!" I thought to myself.
I got dressed as quickly as I could trying not pay attention to my phone beeping every 2 minutes. While brushing my teeth my stupid phone kept on beeping.
"Who the hell could it possibly be?" I mumble to myself walking over to my phone.
Megan- " How's my baby vampire? You doing ok babe?"
Of course, she's always been all over me since she first saw me. I always wondered why until one night when she took my to her room and said she was going to show me a surprise. & me being me I thought I was gonna at least hit it.. but no she instead flashes her fangs. Last thing I remember was her feeding me her blood and everything else went black. When I woke up I was craving blood. Not little drops but gallons. I remember her annoying voice when I woke up," poor baby..lost and confused but don't worry I've got it all figured out! Now I've got this blood bag all for you so you drink up while we can live together for eternity!!"
I don't have time for this.. I need to get to class as fast as I can. I grabbed my bag and keys and ran through campus.
Eager to get class I didn't notice that..